MadHatterGraphix

Another Addition tot he Serial Killer Series

I think you just helped me make my mind up on getting into htv.. What press do you suggest that wont break the bank, ive seen some for under 325.00. are those garbage ? and ive seen the ones from uscutter, not sure what to look into for the presses..

I think you just helped me make my mind up on getting into htv.. What press do you suggest that wont break the bank, ive seen some for under 325.00. are those garbage ? and ive seen the ones from uscutter, not sure what to look into for the presses..

Look on Craigs list for a press and even ebay sometimes for a great deal ...

What kind of sick person would wear that? LOL

There are horror and sickos that are into this stuff and I get them wanting shirts like this, its make is as its ordered it series.

Ones on ebay and some people are selling them on craigslist I'm selling my greeko or however you spell it but your kind of far from me. I can never go back to the cheap ones anymore after the break the bank Fusion. HTV is great I say as long as you handle designing and make it all work out go nuts with HTV.

• Like 2

It may sound stupid, bit I'd wear it. Not because I'm a sicco its because it looks good. Besides half of the people out there won't know who he is.