Sign in to follow this  
Simmetrical

Raw Picture

At a local fundraiser I obtained a mural printing and installation dimensions  53"x96"  but I have to use my own picture which i do not have of a high quality.

Is there anyone around that can help?  Something outdoor, woodsy or something that you think will work for a kitchen wall.

It will be used for 1 mural in my kitchen not resale.

If you have something and don't want to post here, please send me a message.

This was my favorite but resolution is not good enough.

(cant link here but its a barn Picture #2 "472424.jpg" google)

Thank you guys,

Have you added "Hi-Res" to your google search query? A lot of times it will pull up some nice big pics.

When you go to Google Images, put in the subject, then go to right side, click on search tools, go back  left, click size, there you can pick a larger size of images.

• Like 1

I would send you some of my Raw photos...but I don't think you want a giant picture of my truck in your kitchen  :lol:

• Like 3

yes tried googling, image will be very distorted.

That's why you choose a larger image, in the search tools. They have plenty on there, that'll print the size you're wanting. istock, Shutterstock, Dreamstime, etc are good too.

I must be doing something wrong, non of the websites offer pic for resolution for 53"x96", I even looked for any images of that size.  

You will have to buy the largest photo you can (300 DPI) and scale it up. If it looks blurry you may have to attempt to take one yourself or have a photographer take it. You won't find an 8' tall photo on the internet...

You've got to forget the 300dpi stuff, it will be more than likely, printed at 72. Or even lower. 300 is for business cards, and such. Are you wanting 96 tall, or 96 wide? 

You are just about going to need a panorama print, to fill up that size. Either vertical, or horizontal, whichever way you're going. 

You've got to forget the 300dpi stuff, it will be more than likely, printed at 72. Or even lower. 300 is for business cards, and such. Are you wanting 96 tall, or 96 wide? 

I would like 96 wide. 

Google Images has plenty of mountains, countryside, that are 5 -10-12 thousand pixels wide. Plenty big enough for 96" wide. You may have to crop it some. You may not find one that is exactly those dimensions, 53x96. Or, get two skinny images, stack em, print em, cut em down the middle, get two wall prints for the price of one.