Sign in to follow this  
stealth

My first Van

Guest rvgraphixs

Nice job, clean neat design :)

Way cool!

Seems Im the only one not wanting to do real stuff  :)

Nice!

no you're not, i like but i sho don't want to get into that. no sirrrr. ur not the only one, my darling. that's to much like work.

i might do something personal but thats it.

Guest fivestar

lol really guys it's simple to put on, make sure vehicle is CLEAN, spray some water on the vehicle, spray some water on the vinyl after you peel the backing.  Place the vinyl on the vehicle, adjust it to where it is straight, squeegee it, then I spray the transfer tape, rub it down with my hand real good, walk away for a couple minutes until the transfer tape dries and it peels off like butter.

Good job...

I would take jobs like that all day long. As fivestar said... easy work!

Bigger is definately better, I don't like getting $10 for a 8" 3 color decal that should be $40 when you figure your time.

I really like getting $100 for a 36" 3 color that takes less time to make than 10 of the 8" decals for the same money.

Van looks great!

lol really guys it's simple to put on, make sure vehicle is CLEAN, spray some water on the vehicle, spray some water on the vinyl after you peel the backing.  Place the vinyl on the vehicle, adjust it to where it is straight, squeegee it, then I spray the transfer tape, rub it down with my hand real good, walk away for a couple minutes until the transfer tape dries and it peels off like butter.

i done the van as a dry application, will defo do it wet next time, lol

i done the van as a dry application, will defo do it wet next time, lol

wet is the way to go if you want fast,easy,and no chances of a mistake (not to mention bubbles) I can't think why anyone would do it the hard way unless just to show off. (not you...you didn't know any better)

I can't think why anyone would do it the hard way unless just to show off. (not you...you didn't know any better)

Mad skillz!!!

You did good for your first van.  Not as hard as you thought it would be. yes? LOL...

I disagree with applying all graphics wet. There are good reasons for the method of application whether wet or dry. Being easier isn't always better. You need to be flexible. Knowing when to keep the bottle on the shelf takes experience. Try it on a 53' trailer and you'll know what I mean. ;)