Hi guys, 

I got a problem, I downloaded Windows 10 and guess what, My laptop now wont accept the drivers for the Pcut CT630 as there in- compatible.

I dont have Windows 7 on disk either so i cant go back.

Will there be a driver update available to suit Windows 10 or is there a cunning trick i can pull to make it compatible  :huh:

nick.

They have said that you can request Windows 10 to let you revert back to what you had if you're not happy with it. I've been holding off on the upgrade until the bugs get worked out. Check up on it!

I wish I had the time to mess around with it because vinyl master has pretty much all the drivers as part of the program and I was thinking that may bypass the issues with windows itself. You can download a vinylmaster demo and it will let you do some premade test cuts if your interested in being a guinea pig. BTW I think this may be the nail in the coffin for anybody using signblazer and thinking of upgrading.

• Like 2

Just purchased Vinyl Master ( Thanks Skarekrow!!!!)  Coming from SCAP OMG I am so freaking happy !!! It has been working great! Horse and buggy to a Corvette B)