Sign in to follow this  
tooler82

BREAKING NEWS

shoot back was my motto at the prison if shot at when working the perimeter vehicle

I saw 1 blurb on a news feed through facebook and nada on the news. You're our insider so do tell please.

It was on Fox News yesterday. I watched it. A white guy in a 90's model red or maroon truck did a drive by shooting at troops training. The idiot did it again today too.

Checked Fox News that's nuts. Time for a sniper lookout . Although a tank would be much more fun!! :police:

• Like 2

I think this falls into that darwin awards column. let's see who should I do a drive by on today......oh, how about combat soldiers, yeah that would be a great idea. Not a chance at all that could backfire. 

If you ventilate their skulls more oxygen can get in to help them think better. Just a suggestion.

• Like 1

If you ventilate their skulls more oxygen can get in to help them think better. Just a suggestion.

HAHA

They arrested somebody today in connection with it. The guy says his truck was backfiring and not that he was shooting.

post-80805-0-17885400-1438801204_thumb.p

post-80805-0-33068200-1438801212_thumb.p

post-80805-0-75854000-1438801219_thumb.p

• Like 1

Good deal -  a little gsr will resolve that question - either in the truck or on him.    great catch on their part

Damn copycats looking for acknowledgement in the media. If you can legally arm yourself I'd highly recommend it.

I agree the media just gives them what they want attention and place in history. They need to replace there names with Some Looser!

• Like 2