Sign in to follow this  
CyberSultan

Hexis Vinyl Contact

I just got done speaking to an account rep at Hexis USA (they sell vinyl in 40 different countries).  The account rep would be willing to send out various types of free sample vinyl (up to 3 yds total, I believe) to those that want it.  A local sign company in our area uses them, and the vinyl looks good.  But I wanted to test it before buying.  So Valerie at Hexis said she could send out some different samples to me and anyone else that emails her.  Her contact information is as follows:

Valerie Gallant

Hexis USA, LLC

Regional Sales Manager

www.hexisgroup.com

Email: valerieg@hexisusa.com

Thanks Cyber, I'll check it out!!  When I get the vinyl I'll post my thoughts about it.

Jenny

Guest fivestar

I see Melissa from Helix has joined our forums.  I sent an email to her and will see if she can send me some samples along with a catalog.

I see Melissa from Helix has joined our forums.  I sent an email to her and will see if she can send me some samples along with a catalog.

Someone must have saw my post and contacted Hexis already, letting them know where the info came from.  I'm assuming this is the same Melissa that arranged for the catalog I just received yesterday.

I like it when manufacturers let you try a little of their stuff before making larger purchases.  I just got an email that my samples will be sent out next week.

Got my Hexis samples today.  4 boxes of 3yd samples (Ecotac, Suptac, Reflective, and Translucent).  The colors I got are Sunflower (Ecotac), Ruby (Suptac), White (Reflective) and Polar White (Translucent).  Look forward to testing these out.

Guest Terry

Never heard of them, is that the brand name of vinyl also?

Never heard of them, is that the brand name of vinyl also?

Yes, name of company and vinyl.  The sales rep I spoke to is located in California.

Guest fivestar

Nope I haven't heard a peep from them on mine yet.

Has anyone received and of this vinyl? I sent a request many weeks ago and have not gotten a reply. Any suggestions?

Sounds like they are blowing an opportunity here.  Melissa, the one that briefly popped into the forum, is the rep that services requests like this outside of California.  Valerie, which is the contact I listed, is the California rep.  Valerie was quick at getting me my samples.  Not sure what is happening with Melissa sending out hers.

I would send Valerie an email and ask for an update...as she is aware of the requests.  I am going to try the vinyl this week (needed something to cut first with the colors I got).  A successful shop in town uses their vinyl extensively and did some work for me once.  It has held up very well, so I'm anxious to try it myself.

Well, I finally received a reply and they are suppose to send me some of their vinyl for evaluation. Real nice people and accommodating. When it (if) gets here I'll let you know. Watching for the UPS man. Thanks for the suggestion to send another email.

got my free 5 yds of blue. stuff seams ok but it doesn't stick to the backing paper when weeding. had my pcut 630 set @ 40ips, 130g down force and still had trouble weeding. would have been beter if it would have stuck to the backer.

over all 5 out of 10 will do in a pinch.

just my opinion but i could be wrong!

Has anybody else been using the Hexis Vinyl?  I just tried a sample (met Valerie at the NBM show in Long Beach).  I also found that it does not stick quite as well to the backing as the 951. They are slightlu cheaper

and very convinient for me as they are about 15 miles down the road.

Thanks

Tony