Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Does anyone have a bigger printer?

I have a few items I need a large format sublimation printer to print. I didn't think before I purchased certain items. I need someone who can print up to 22 to 24" at times. If you have a printer that can do this please contact me.

Ain't you go need that same printer to also heat press those items to. On another forum i use you can contact skdave he does those prints

For something large Conde may be able to help with their print services.

The thing is I can press the image I just don't have the printer to output the size.

I forgot we have the same printers.....

Not a problem, and thanks for the offer though. I tell ya someone needs to make a slightly bigger desktop printer that can do larger than 13X19 . Waiting for Conde to get back on Monday.

Just curious, what is the image you need printed? Any way you could split it and print it in two sections?

I was thinking that myself but I don't want to mess up with I have to print and to be honest I'm not that great at getting things to look right after I split things (kind of why I'm not a surgeon lol ).

• Like 1

you just need someone with a 17" printer. I dont have mines no more but epson make a 4800,4900 pro printer. there both 8 colors

this was my 4800 its the next step up from a desk top. The head went bad so im looking for another 1 but I miss the paper roll and the 17" ability.

post-42519-0-17742600-1438491094_thumb.j

this was my 4800 its the next step up from a desk top. The head went bad so im looking for another 1 but I miss the paper roll and the 17" ability.

Someone has one of those near me for sale, however same issue a head is bad and he wants like 2000 for it and gonna be honest after the Hotronix, and Graphtec cutter I have to watch my expenses now.

Someone has one of those near me for sale, however same issue a head is bad and he wants like 2000 for it and gonna be honest after the Hotronix, and Graphtec cutter I have to watch my expenses now.

thats hight for one with a bad head. I see 2 by me for $900 both in excellent condition.

thats hight for one with a bad head. I see 2 by me for $900 both in excellent condition.

Thats what I was thinking they guy is insane for wanting that much. I tried to get a different one for 150 but no luck he wont return my calls even to tell me if he sold it.

I have a Sawgrass SG800 printer with the extended tray for sale.

and obviously desperate - only post are the 8 or so trying to sell this printer - no other contributions.    can't find info on the press but wants $2K and the printer is $1700 new will full inks . . .  .  one post in the buy and sell section is enough - one of your post was moved there in the appropriate section - spamming will not be tolerated 

For a minute I thought you were talking ot me Dakota I'm like ah what I do. and yeah not needing a printer that bad. I got a heat press a very expensive heat press.

not you Martin - my ban hammer has been getting cob webs since the spam filter was installed and thought it was going to get dusted off