Jambo1987

MH721 issues

Hi Guys and girls.

Im new to the forum so please bare with me.

I have a MH721 which i have been using a couple of years with no problems, however my PC of which i was using it for stopped working so i installed it to work on my laptop, which is running on Microsoft Vista. I have installed successfully and i have installed the driver (CH341SER). I use the program Signblazer Elements on trial mode, again ive been using this for two years with no problems. I select the relevant COM port on the drop down list and then tell it to cut my designs (Which are only text) as soon as i tell it to cut, the vinyl starts spooling through and the cutter its self moves from right to left and keeps going, even after it reaches the end.

Im really frustrated and i have been trying for two days now, can someone please help me?

Thank you

Jambo

Never heard anybody that was happy trying to connect with live chat. Phone is much better way to go.

If I could get through on the live chat it would be brilliant

I have never heard of live chat ever working.  Use the phone..

Ha ha yeah .I don't understand why it a playing up. Worked fine on my last PC running xp. Then installed everything into my laptop running Vista and when I click cut (signblazer) it then sends the cutter to the left and spools the vinyl out. Can't figure it out .I've deleted and reinstalled, changed ports, downloaded drivers .I wo der id i News xp again dir it to Run properly again? Anyone Else has the Same or similar issues?

Have you checked the kill switch?

(The red button on the right-hand panel where the cutter head comes to rest)

What do you mean? When it's in a resting state it's pressed that button in?

Yes, that "home switch" button gives the command to stop the entire operation of the carriage head and the rollers, too.

Perhaps there is a failure of the button itself (it can be easily replaced, by ordering another one from USCUTTER)

http://www.uscutter.com/Replacement-Home-Switch-for-US-Cutter-MH-Series-Cutters

Or, the carriage head might not be hitting the switch, because for some reason it's not getting that far over.

I have a mk2 that will randomly print.. It starts and just keeping printing the same thing over and over. The reset button does not pit the printer back to the default setting.. Also inplufed it for 5 hours and it does not reset back to the defaults

First of ALL,  Your vinyl cutter is NOT a printer.!!  It does not print. it cuts.  and you have not provided enough other info to even help you.  Like what computer operating system, how is it connected to the computer. Serial or USB? What cutting software. Is this a new vinyl cutter or used? How long have you owned it. ?  Did it ever cut correctly? How large are files you are sending to it?   And take some time and read the problems and solutions in the MH Thread.  Tons of info.  I'm sure your question has been answered many many times.. This is only a user forum,  There is a search box in the upper right hand corner.

• Like 2

Mine is brand new .I am running it with USB and sure cuts 3 pro. My cutter with do one or two things.start and cut the whole pattern but continue to do it over and over and will not stop ... Or two start and then loop a part of the cut and lock the program up on my lap top.. I am running vista. Also when I press the reset on the cutter will not reset back to the factory default setting..

Check your files and make sure it does not have duplicates, copies, over each other.. And always best to have a value cutter on serial or a Tripplite Keyspan Adapter, that is the brand name.for better data flow.   The value cutters do not have true USB.

I'm going to do that thanks. One more question. The reset button is supposed to set everything back to the default.. Mine does not set mine back to the default setting. Does this mean something it wrong with the cutter