MadHatterGraphix

Last new member of Mad Hatter Family

Finally got the Stahl's Fusion press, I got a quick top photo, I cant remove it from the carton only due to I screwed up my shoulder last night and cant pick it up by myself without more pain (I tried like an Idiot think I hurt the shoulder more) So now I wait till my brother can help me lift it. Sad I know but true.

post-35756-0-41580500-1438026973_thumb.j

• Like 3

Thats sweet...Sounds like you have a tore rotator cuff? Im dealing with it in both arms ..I hate it .. Have had 3 surgeries on my left arm and it just wont heal correctly. my right is now catching up and surgery is in the near future i feel it.. They both hurt like hell everyday and night and half the time i cant sleep on my sides etc.. Hope you feel better soon .

Yeah those things are VERY heavy, not worth getting hurt, I was able to move mine around but I have almost superhuman strength. 

• Like 1

You're going to love that thing. I would suggest double checking the temperature especially up in the sublimation range. I was surprised to find mine off by no small margin. I'll pm you a neat little page I have that will probably help you out. 

You're going to love that thing. I would suggest double checking the temperature especially up in the sublimation range. I was surprised to find mine off by no small margin. I'll pm you a neat little page I have that will probably help you out. 

Sounds good thanks Goose.

are we getting old?

38 going onto 90, flesh and mind is young, muscles and soul are old. To be honest I think the years taking care of mom and specially the last couple of months she was home did me in, I had her and dad to take care of lifting and doing everything. 10 yrs for mom and roughly 3 yrs for dad and still taking care of him. I'm sure lot of people are going through the same thing as me. But damn it takes a toll on you.

• Like 2

Just took my mom to lung Dr today and they're upping her to 24 hour oxygen. my journey is just beginning but I know it takes a toll on the mind and body.

Just took my mom to lung Dr today and they're upping her to 24 hour oxygen. my journey is just beginning but I know it takes a toll on the mind and body.

Jay that sucks about your mom, I was wondering how she was doing. But hey she is with you and cherish this time because when they aren't with you, you miss it and to tell ya truth my mom is on my mind a lot. We're here to help morally and mentally even with the little bit of sanity we all have lol.

I'm thinking about getting the cart Stahls makes for it so I can at least get it mobile.

they dont make a cart for the fusion last I checked.

Sanity? You? Yeah right lol. Ibe known this was coming for a couple years and it's not like she's bedridden but it is another indication of what's to come. Hoping for a few more years but you just never know and she's only 57 so that makes it a little harder

• Like 1

they dont make a cart for the fusion last I checked.

I just checked to some sites say its available But I'm doubting it I contacted them to find out. If not I got a welding project for a relative or friend to do.

Sanity? You? Yeah right lol. Ibe known this was coming for a couple years and it's not like she's bedridden but it is another indication of what's to come. Hoping for a few more years but you just never know and she's only 57 so that makes it a little harder

Hey I got a little bit of sanity somewhere lol. Well you know it was coming still sucks. And right she isn't bed ridden which is a bonus just saying cherish. I hope she is around also for a while bud, 57 is to young. Heck my mom passed away at 66 and that is to young also.

Just looked and all I saw said they were for the clamshell presses.

"Last" member of the family, or just the "Latest" member of the family?   I'd hate to think you were done buying equipment...

• Like 2