Sign in to follow this  
delboy2028

60 degree blades

I have spent many of times getting my 45 degree blade setup perfect. Now and again its misses a bit of a cut here and there but is cuts nice. My off set is 0.25 and overcut is 0.50 on signcut which is all i use with my cr360

problem is when i use a 60degree blade it either cuts through it when i get it to cut correct it starts to peel or overlap. I have tried to adjust the overcut but to no affect.

any advice welcome please.

Peeling and cutting through are usually signs of roo much blade exposed.

• Like 1

Your offset will also be different than with the 45deg blade typically. I second Jay, too much blade and make sure you slow it down a bit for small stuff. 

I have spent many of times getting my 45 degree blade setup perfect. Now and again its misses a bit of a cut here and there but is cuts nice. My off set is 0.25 and overcut is 0.50 on signcut which is all i use with my cr360

problem is when i use a 60degree blade it either cuts through it when i get it to cut correct it starts to peel or overlap. I have tried to adjust the overcut but to no affect.

any advice welcome please.

.5" overcut.............  That's insane.   I use .02"   There's NO need to overcut 1/2"

• Like 1