Primal Decals

Need a quote for getting shirts done

I have a design that needs to be put on shirts, scale to fit for rear, and the President of the 4x4 group needs a quote on this design. Placed on  rear without the black outer square. Thats just to show the white ring. This is a black logo on white circle..post-88251-0-47892500-1437751985_thumb.j

What would my cost be per shirt and shipping  96007 . Not sure on quantity yet buy could be around 20+ to start. The Pres got a quote from his local area so i want to see if anyone here can beat the cost and i have no clue on quality he got a quote on either lo.. Please send me a message to keep your costs private if needed..

His last order he did thru who ever ,the shirts faded within 1 wash cycle..Dont need that to happen lol..

If i left anything out please ask. Thank you everyone.....

Modified-----  My guy wants 1 color ink ..  he just changed it up on me. there will not be a background color like the image shows... Just the outer ring and inner logo.. ,,, im being told possibly for shirts he wants camo, black ,green tan,no white shirts. he says out door colors. And what brand of shirts does everyone use. He wants the shirts to last as well .President of the group is a 3x so shirts need to go up to that size down to a 3t toddler..

He probably got it screen printed before...or ordered from one

of them online cheapie places.

I would offer him HTV for that quantity AND it won't fade.

The imprint will outlast the shirt and still look good.

He will probably become an HTV convert!

Sue2

Black logo white circle so 2 print colors? 12 or more $8 each up to xl. If this interests you message me and I'll get more specific.

Would be easiest doing white HTV on black or navy shirts.

Sue2

You are correct but no mention of shirt color lead me to believe it will be multiple colors.

1 color ..  he just changed it up on me. there will not be a background color like the image shows... Just the outer ring and inner logo.. ,,, im being told possibly for shirts he wants camo, black ,green tan,no white shirts. he says out door colors.

Black logo white circle so 2 print colors? 12 or more $8 each up to xl. If this interests you message me and I'll get more specific.

1 color ..  he just changed it up on me. there will not be a background color like the image shows... Just the outer ring and inner logo.. ,,, im being told possibly for shirts he wants camo, black ,green tan,no white shirts. he says out door colors.

So just what is white in the picture?

So just what is white in the picture?

the white was originally there to show the white behind the logo cause thats how it is on the decal. Black logo on a white circle..And now im told he just wants the logo with the black ring only ..post-88251-0-87479100-1437766897_thumb.p

the white will be whatever color the shirt is ...THE LOGO ETC NEEDS TO BE WHITE. I know nothing about shirts, im just the messenger boy right now.. lol  Thank you everyone ..

The design in white will show up well on darker colored shirts....

If he wants some lighter color shirts I would suggest black.

Sue2

The design in white will show up well on darker colored shirts....

If he wants some lighter color shirts I would suggest black.

Sue2

he wants camo, black ,green tan,no white shirts. he says out door colors. That will be his call on the brightness ,,Thank you Sue2

Why not use this as an opportunity to dip your toe into the Heat Press world...

and get paid for your product?

You could end up with your press mostly paid for with this job.

Sue2

(playing enabler)

• Like 1

Sue2

(playing enabler)

lol i thought about it but dont have the room right now.. maybe someday..

Sue2

(playing enabler)

You're not getting a commission from me that way lol.

They'd be $7 for white print 1 location. 2x and up are $2 more and this is for heavyweight shirts. Dig around on here https://www.facebook.com/jayplacesc?ref=hl to see some of my work.

link doesnt work jaybird.. Ill let the guy know costs etc.. Thank you everyone for your input....

They'd be $7 for white print 1 location. 2x and up are $2 more and this is for heavyweight shirts. Dig around on here https://www.facebook.com/jayplacesc?ref=hl to see some of my work

Oh, Commission?  

In that case, go with Jay....he'll do right by ya.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

For single color logo on one side using either Hanes or Gildan I would be at $6 S-XL and $2 more for anything 2XL or larger. Shipping would be actual shipping charges from 27282

post-11601-0-23750300-1437843906_thumb.j

Man ya'll are cheap!  I might start subbing all my stuff out to ya'll and just be the middle man and just sit back and collect the money.  I suggest the OP jump on one of these deals!

• Like 5

Are those prices for screen print or HTV?

Maybe your cost of living is higher but I don't work for free. If I do just 30 shirts an hr. (I'm fully capable of 110 single color) I make over $4 per shirt or $120 per hr. How much should I be making based on your area?

$6.00?? why work for free? Or do you need the practice?

LOL They can join the other hundred selling $.25 decals with free shipping 

One mistake and there goes most of your profit if there is any ...

Maybe me but I don't do many shirts anymore but here I get $15.00 all day long for vinyl and they always say are you sure thats enough??

Edit I rather make $390.00 for the same work but then again i am not starving for work To each his own...

And I guess you get your vinyl for free, $2.00 for a quality shirt and vinyl doesn't sound right?

Are those prices for screen print or HTV?

I'm quoting screen print. I'd need the size of the design to quote HTV but it would definitely be more than $6