top53

Graphtec Craft Robo Pro issues

How can you not like a Graphtec!!!!  I can understand that. ;D ...  I hope all works out for you...

• Like 2

My graphtec is a backup for my graphtec  ;D  Was thinking of the little craft robo a while back because of how many shirt transfers I contour cut and it seemed to be the perfect size for that.

Jaybrid, cable came in Monday everything back to normal. If anyone needs one I have four left.

• Like 2

I have some old ones sitting around...  That needs a display fix...  I'm looking for

possible ways to sell it for parts or to be repaired by whomever want it.  Any ideas?

57 minutes ago, soldoutcreations said:

I have some old ones sitting around...  That needs a display fix...  I'm looking for

possible ways to sell it for parts or to be repaired by whomever want it.  Any ideas?

model number? price, shipping to 49036?

Hey there, this is an old thread, but do you still have one of these laying around? I need to replace this cable in my Graphtec CE5000-60 and have been looking for the part ASAP. Let me know please!

On 7/28/2015 at 8:16 AM, top53 said:

Jaybrid, cable came in Monday everything back to normal. If anyone needs one I have four left.

Sorry, meant to quote you Top53. Hope you see this!