top53

Graphtec Craft Robo Pro issues

My advance vinyl position buttons and orgin button are not working. It does load the vinyl. Does this sound like a circuit board problem?  I have not cut in awhile and always unplug the machine when I am finished using it.

Does it still cut? If so it may be the control panel itself but that's just a guess.

Thanks Jaybird, I found the problem. Seams like I have had a vistor he cut thru 4 of the lines. Do you know where I can get this cable it goes from the front pad to the circuit board?

post-20981-0-07790600-1437486687_thumb.j

just making sure yours is the same as the ce5000 series cutter correct?

Sorry had to go out on a job. Full # is AWM 20661 105C 60V  VW-1  -F-    My eyesight is not good enough to count those little wires I may have to find a loop if I need that infor. Yes it is ce5000. Thanks for the help.

Yeah I just bought the one I linked to for mine and it worked fine.

Need a spare?  Here is a used one in Florida   Tested to work

SUMITOMO-G AWM 20661 105C 60V VW-1, 10.5" RIBBON CABLE, 30 PIN

516a414d6bbe6_192365n.jpg

Only 1 available

Details

Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations)

Condition: Used

Mz Skeeter the ad title shows SUMITOMO-G AWM 20661 the ad description says SUMITOMO-G AWM 20861 105C. Do you think they are the same? I would like to find one in the States, I have not pulled the trigger on the one (Jaybrid) told me about yet, because it is in Bangkok, Thailand.

Good idea, unfortunately it was sold on Ebay and he had not updated his Ecater account.

Good idea, unfortunately it was sold on Ebay and he had not updated his Ecater account.

So did you ask if they were the same?  Or if that part number would work?

Take the description of what I linked to as far as pins and the rest and you may be able to find one at a local computer shop. I don't have the time to run around and it wasn't my main cutter so I chose to order it.

Sorry had to go out on a job. Full # is AWM 20661 105C 60V  VW-1  -F-    My eyesight is not good enough to count those little wires I may have to find a loop if I need that infor. Yes it is ce5000. Thanks for the help.

So is this it?   What are the pins amount. ? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sumitomo-C-AWM-20661-105C-60V-VW-1-F-Used-12-pin-Ribbon-Connector-Good-/181615669059

needs to be 30 pin. From what I learned the pitch determines the number of pins in a given size and the pitch he'll need is .5mm width is 15.5mm  and length around 300mm. 

needs to be 30 pin. From what I learned the pitch determines the number of pins in a given size and the pitch he'll need is .5mm width is 15.5mm  and length around 300mm. 

So is that what the Y means after Sumitomo on his picture?     I see others   Sumitomo C   and G    

I really don't know if it is the pitch or wire gauge but it may be. when I started to look for a replacement the 3 things that kept popping up were width, pitch and length. That's all they ever wanted to know. I know the number with the c after is the temperature and the one with the v after it is thte rated voltage but don't know any of the other letters. 

Pitch : 0.50 mm

Pin : 30 (wide : 15.5 mm)

Length :300 mm (30 cm)

I still need to order the one for my carriage so I can use the polling features because 2 of the wire were damaged in that cable too on mine.

I had to go out on another job just got back in. MZ Skeeter I did not ask, it was hard for me to understand him he had a strong India dialect.

Jaybird, I ordered the last link you sent looks like I will have back up. if anyone needs one let me know.

If for some reason they are wrong let me know and I'll help you out with mine and reorder one for mine since it's just my backup.

Thanks I appreciate it but I have a back up cutter,  I just like this little Graphtec.