security802

WORKFORCE 30

Anyone have the cobra ink profiles for a workforce 30? My PC lost the motherboard and I can't find mine on my back up drive, straight up frustrated. Thanks in advance

EL what are you setup for is it for sublimation or pigment. If it pigment you don't need a profile. Just what corba loads. This is understand and seems to work for pigment ink. 

I see they have changed the web site.

Sorry my mistake I see now it listed in sublimations.

They told me they changed the download links because too many people were stealing their profiles. They will email you a back door link or send you the profile if you request it and are a customer. As noted above if you are just doing pigment ink you don't need a profile with the WF30 but sublimation is probably a different story. 

I use the pigment profiles that Cobra provided for my Epson printers - it doesn't make a huge difference, but there is a difference.

I use the pigment profiles that Cobra provided for my Epson printers - it doesn't make a huge difference, but there is a difference.

With the WF30 or something else? When I bought my first cart system from Richard it was my original WF30 and he told me that one didn't need profiles because they just did great without having to make adjustments. He sounded like that was a printer specific thing. I DO use profiles with my new 7610. 

With the WF30 or something else? When I bought my first cart system from Richard it was my original WF30 and he told me that one didn't need profiles because they just did great without having to make adjustments. He sounded like that was a printer specific thing. I DO use profiles with my new 7610. 

I have a WF Pro 4020, and a WF Pro 7520, both with Cobra Ink and I use the color profiles for both.   I use the plain paper profile by default and only worry about changing it if I'm using photo paper or t-shirt transfer materials.