Looks good! Ill post pics of my truck wrap this weekend. 

looks very good.. im getting ready to do my first as well.. any pointers?

Clean the surface very well and make sure there is no paint damage or "bubble" that may show through. If doing complex curves make sure to "pre-stretch" to avoid lifting or tearing if the vinyl becomes over stretched. 

http://wrapinstitute.com/

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="kracker055" data-cid="399296" data-time="1437630653"><p>

looks very good.. im getting ready to do my first as well.. any pointers?</p></blockquote>

Like Moody said clean is key to a good job, every crack, seam and molding. YouTube is your friend as well lot of great stuff. All the big manufacturers have videos. 3M Avery Arlon . Also look up Paint is Dead great stuff.Theres us as well feel free to ask even though I'm a noob

• Like 1

the quality of the install looks good to me :thumbsup: 

i'm just not sure why blue was chosen? black would've looked sweeeet

the quality of the install looks good to me :thumbsup: 

i'm just not sure why blue was chosen? black would've looked sweeeet

Sorry I shoud have explained the plan lol. We were thinking of doing the whole car in that but he really didnt like it. It was just a trail before we ordered all of the vinyl. Its in the body shop getting painted pearl blue and some bodywork. Probably doing a black roof wrap after it cures!!

Sorry I shoud have explained the plan lol. We were thinking of doing the whole car in that but he really didnt like it. It was just a trail before we ordered all of the vinyl. Its in the body shop getting painted pearl blue and some bodywork. Probably doing a black roof wrap after it cures!!

oh ok,  nice