Sign in to follow this  
robrickert

Graphtec CE-6000

Sorry for the newbie question but I searched and can't find an answer.

So anyway, I'm looking at purchasing the Graphtec CE-6000 and was wondering if anyone has had any experience cutting Anchor blast mask 226 or 227 #125.....or any similar products. 
can the graphtec cut this stuf??  Is there any other product (besides the Anchor product) that would be comparable??

Again sorry for the newbie question. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!! 

It can cut almost completely through 30 mil flexible magnet material in one pass. What thickness is your material?

Thanks for the replies!!!

This is where that info conflicts. As I understand it, the specs say it can cut up to 10 mil, However, I have heard on people cutting much thicker material that's why I looking for people with some experience with the materials.
The material is advertised as being 22 mil thick.
Again thanks for the replies!! Hopefully if anybody else has some info they can help as well,

If you plan to do a lot of thick material you would be better to invest in the FC series which is more designed to handle that type of thing. Quite a bit more cost but there is a reason for that. 

• Like 2