Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Price for Ornaments

I recently purchased some Unisub metal ornaments from coastal business however I never thought about how I would price them. ANy ideas? I'm in the $8 to $10 mark for personalization.

I did them at $8 last year but I'm going $10 this year. Every one is different and requires several minutes of my time customizing with pictures etc.

Yea anywhere from $10-$20 is what I usually charged for the metal or porcelain ornaments. I can get $20 ea for the glass ones from conde since they have a unique look.

Thanks you two, These are new items for me to sell and thought am I asking too much or to little. Bama I'm looking into those ornaments also glad to know you can get $20 for those.

Yea depending on how many they order I start out at $20 for 1 with a little photo editing. If they order 4-5 I drop to $15 each. They make great gifts for grandparents. I made some 4 years ago when my nephew was born and gave to mom & dad and the grandparents and then got out of the biz for a while and had Bill print some for me each year and this year I will be doing them myself again. 

They are a hit. Esp when you have 1 for each Christmas for the child. and when the lights shine through them they have a extra unique look.

Yea depending on how many they order I start out at $20 for 1 with a little photo editing. If they order 4-5 I drop to $15 each. They make great gifts for grandparents. I made some 4 years ago when my nephew was born and gave to mom & dad and the grandparents and then got out of the biz for a while and had Bill print some for me each year and this year I will be doing them myself again. 

They are a hit. Esp when you have 1 for each Christmas for the child. and when the lights shine through them they have a extra unique look.

I couldn't give away the fancy round ones from conde but the flat FRP and aluminum ones I couldn't keep in stock.