kkeeble

Clear reflective vinyl

It is used on Police cars.. if you walk up to the car you can see that there is vinyl there.. but from a distance you can not tell until at night when the lights hit it, it reflects...

It is used on Police cars.. if you walk up to the car you can see that there is vinyl there.. but from a distance you can not tell until at night when the lights hit it, it reflects...

don't they usually use a color that matches the car - at least around here they do - black reflective on a black car makes a steath cruiser

• Like 2

don't they usually use a color that matches the car - at least around here they do - black reflective on a black car makes a steath cruiser

we have cop cars with that as well here .black reflective on a black car until the light hits it just right and then it pops out , kinda cool looking .

There's a Challenger around here, black, blacked out windows, and flat black police decals. It's a mean looking car.

That jeep is sweet at night. I bet that's going to get moody thinking. (assuming he hasn't already done that)

anyone remember the black reflective circuit board graphic on the black jeep on here a while ago - seriously cool stuff

That's what OWJones linked to above. :)

yup thats the one - I missed it - now days I don't click on each link like I used to and it shows