Sign in to follow this  
FrznFire07

Van Wrap

So if anyone has been following my posts this wrap is FINALLY completed.

This is the one we had several problems with.  We actually ended up printing this wrap nearly three times due to printer malfunction and some installation errors.

All said and done we think this looks pretty awesome.

This is actually my first complete wrap, where I designed, printed and installed all here in this shop.

We've done several other wraps as a shop, but this is my personal first complete wrap.

post-70098-0-98577300-1436206742_thumb.j

post-70098-0-07646500-1436206747_thumb.j

post-70098-0-35645100-1436206751_thumb.j

• Like 6

Nicely done. I love doing full wraps. Actually looking to push my business more in that direction and less of the little "here and there" type jobs. BTW hows the wrap holding up over dodge with bedliner on the sides? I used your pics as reference when someone on the Wrap Society asked if it was possible  ;D

Nicely done. I love doing full wraps. Actually looking to push my business more in that direction and less of the little "here and there" type jobs. BTW hows the wrap holding up over dodge with bedliner on the sides? I used your pics as reference when someone on the Wrap Society asked if it was possible  ;D

so far really well, we are quite pleased with the results, we have since done a few rocker panel wraps as well that are also holding up really well considering.

Feel free to browse our Facebook for more pics!

• Like 1

Really nice work, looks super!

Cal

Great work! love to have a go at this think I might just try a plain wrap as haven't got the vinyl printer though.

Looks awesome. Any tips on designing a wrap. It is something I would like to do for my race car.

purchase a template to design on. makes all the difference in the world.

Looks great. I also like your Studabaker in the back ground

Awesome work and I love the way that area looks ...

Awesome job!! I'm doing my first wrap this weekend or at least trying....... Color Change :ph34r:

Awesome job!! I'm doing my first wrap this weekend or at least trying....... Color Change :ph34r:

Awesome. Where in SC are you? I do wraps in the upstate if you ever need a hand or some tips ill be glad to help. So far 2 full trucks by myself, Audi A8 roof wrap, and doing a prerunner f150 at the end of the month  B)

• Like 1

I'm near Hilton Head Island, I would love any advice/help, I'm nervous as hell ! Ordered 2 yards of the Avery900 ( hope its good) and was going to attempt one panel first before ordering it all. Where are you located in the upstate?

Im in Greer. About to head to Beaufort for vacation next week so wont be too far from you lol.

Got me at free beer! Doing a little vaca at Fripp Island im pretty excited. Shoot me a PM ill be glad to assist in whatever you need!