Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Light color with conde patches.

I'm doing full bleed on the circle and oval Conde patches, however the stitching around the patch are causing ink issues such as light to no ink how do you rectify this problem? Do you put something under the Teflon sheet to put more pressure or do you use the green conduct pad on top?

Yes,   I try to stay inside that area no way around that issue that I could find.  I have also taken a pair of scissors after I print the image and have cut that stitching  off and it didn't seem to effect the patch

Yes,   I try to stay inside that area no way around that issue that I could find.  I have also taken a pair of scissors after I print the image and have cut that stitching  off and it didn't seem to effect the patch

I was thinking that but now that you confirmed that I thank you Mr300.

The few that I've done, I didn't extend the design out over the stitching - I kept it within the flat area inside.   I just rewatched the Conde video on patches and she says to use extra-heavy pressure to help flatten it out, but the design she presses shows the same white line after pressing...

The few that I've done, I didn't extend the design out over the stitching - I kept it within the flat area inside.   I just rewatched the Conde video on patches and she says to use extra-heavy pressure to help flatten it out, but the design she presses shows the same white line after pressing...

I recently did that same thing and they look great cant wait to get them online and shown to local customers.