Sign in to follow this  
rlvied

Clock face

Here is a new clock face that I did for a friend. It was done on a 12" mirror. I removed every thing except their design and then painted it with their colors. The other pcs. are just test pcs. that I did to see how I wanted to etch them. Probably just trash them.

post-6565-0-57249100-1435774257_thumb.jp

post-6565-0-55800100-1435774281_thumb.jp

post-6565-0-17378800-1435774301_thumb.jp

• Like 6

thanks guys but it probably would have been easier doing it with sublimation but that is an area that I am trying to avoid. If I bought the equipment then I would have to do it more to pay for it. As it is now I can do it when I want. If I don't fell like etching I don't have to because of almost no over head I get all my glass free and the material for the bases are free

DNA I make my bases out of different materials. These were just put in a picture frame so I could light them. One of the glass shops that I do work with has a wood shop across from him and I can use the scrap wood to make bases.

Madhatter.....Are you still doing glass or what...I will have to show you my etching on a different level on glass and implementing LED lighting on again a different level.....I will send you a message with email..

rayneman1989 - please post up the pics for all of us!

Cal