Sign in to follow this  
VictoryVinyl

Dipping my toes in.

Well I do vinyl decals and love sand carving but now (thanks to the wife pushing) I am now jumping into the world of sublimation.  I'm sure I am going to have a crap load of questions! 

I just bought a cheaper sublimation printer from Conde so we will see.  Basically I'm just here apologizing in advance for all the future questions.

Bennie

Now you know cheaper and Conde don't belong in the same sentence. Welcome aboard the crazy train that is sublimation.

• Like 2

Now you know cheaper and Conde don't belong in the same sentence. Welcome aboard the crazy train that is sublimation.

There's nothing cheap at Conde when it comes to equipment, products yes hardware no lol.

And actually most of your questions probably have been answered all you have to do is use the search function on the top right.

• Like 1

Conde may not be cheap on the hardware but they sell quality stuff and their tech support is there to back it up!

Conde may not be cheap on the hardware but they sell quality stuff and their tech support is there to back it up!

Take a chill pill man. I do business with conde I even met David Gross and Jeff at the NBM show nice people. Jut saying for a guy starting up on a budget Ricoh is a little high along with the heat presses they sell.

Take a chill pill man. I do business with conde I even met David Gross and Jeff at the NBM show nice people. Jut saying for a guy starting up on a budget Ricoh is a little high along with the heat presses they sell.

Wasn't trying to be mean. Just letting the OP know Conde is good folks to deal with when it comes to equipment. 

Thats one of the reasons I went ahead and bought from them.  Them seem to have very good tech support and very helpful.  I met those guys too and talked to them for quite awhile. 

I luckily already had the heat press so that definitely helped me make my decision to jump in.

Bennie

Bennie,

so your joining the Sublimation Addiction Group? Your wife pushed you into it, have you shown her the people who get the addiction ?

She did go with me to the NBM Show, so she has seen a little.  lol  

Its not often that she is interested in things like this that I do so it could be a good thing.  I'm feeling way behind the power curve though.  Everything else that I have done I have done a ton of research beforehand, this I haven't, seems a bit intimidating but I'm excited.

Bennie