dustinhilton

Newbie with a question

Im relatively new to this hobby and im having some minor problems. Ive done a coue vinyls now and noticed on the last couple that for the vast majority of it weeds fine all the cuts are good and clean but every once in a while i see a faint spot where there should have been a cut but it didnt cut and once it perferated a straight line one time. What am i doing wrong or shat do i need to look for? Is it just blade depth or am i missing something? Any and all help is greatly appreciated

I would remove the blade holder, and look at the blade to make sure there are no obstructions of vinyl bits in there.

Keeping the blade bearing free is critical. Even adding a drop of sewing-machine oil in there is recommended now and then.

• Like 1

I am having the same issue and the lines on the letters are not perfectly straight.  Using SignBlazer and US Cutter MH721.

I changed the Force to 80g and the Speed to 8 inches.. could that be the issue?

Also.. for 15 in (horizontal) or so vinyl do you use all three rollers? Sometimes my paper gets stuck and crumbles up :/

U use cuts alot pro and ill have to check that blade thing. I wasnt even aware there was a bearing in it. Thanks much any other suggestions is also greatly appreciated

I looked at the blade holder and thats what it was it had some small bits of vinyl stuck in there i didnt ever think of that i guess cause the hole is so small that i wouldnt think it could get in there like that. Thanks guys and gals!!!