Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Sublimation Patches Conde ?

Alright I guess I should have asked however I prefer just jumping in and learning the hard way or wasting money. However I know some have bought these patches and I'm curious how were they to work with, and are they good sellers? I bought the oval and the round ones.

I have used them but never really sold them but I think they could sell good.  They pressed nice and then you iron them on.  I ironed mine on the with the heat press

post-2057-0-80530300-1435629299_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I have used them but never really sold them but I think they could sell good.  They pressed nice and then you iron them on.  I ironed mine on the with the heat press

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I also think they would sell good specially to a club or small business.

I think your right the big plus is they don't need a press all they would need would be a iron to apply ...

I think your right the big plus is they don't need a press all they would need would be a iron to apply ...

Or offer the service for a dollar with a heat press, or offer it for free at a certain quantity.

what about using them on a ball cap?  might class it up a bit vs. just vinyl

• Like 1

Or offer the service for a dollar with a heat press, or offer it for free at a certain quantity.

I was thinking more of selling them on line like RTA decals ...

what about using them on a ball cap?  might class it up a bit vs. just vinyl

Had some laying around figured I would give it a try not bad results.  I hate doing hats though

post-2057-0-55649200-1435669381_thumb.pn

• Like 3

My sister wanted a specific hat for a redneck-themed Christmas party.  Rather than consult with me first, she bought the type of hat she wanted at a thrift store and cut away the threads holding the existing patch on and then brought it to me for decoration.   With the puckering and holes from where the patch had been, I couldn't use HTV as I planned, so I printed a design onto one of Conde's rectangular patches and then pressed it on the hat.  It was just barely big enough to cover the holes from the patch she removed, but it worked - and she still occasionally wears the hat when she's working outside.

• Like 2

Had some laying around figured I would give it a try not bad results.  I hate doing hats though

Why do you hate doing hats?

What I want to know is why do you have the head of an ugly woman?

• Like 1

Not sure hatter just don't like them but its probably the hats I have 

And that head was my daughters about 17 years ago when she went to hair stylist school to become a hair dresser so I figured why not  ;D  ;D

Not sure hatter just don't like them but its probably the hats I have 

And that head was my daughters about 17 years ago when she went to hair stylist school to become a hair dresser so I figured why not  ;D  ;D

That is a load off of my mind I was thinking you were into mannequin heads or something weird ya know lol

I didn't like every hat I had to do either some where nice to work with and some where nightmares.