KYSIGN

Avoid clipartandfonts.com

15 hours ago, bikemike said:

Yes, I know. This is an old thread, but just dealt with this guy.

Ordered a bundle to be downloaded.

Made an offer and he accepted. Payed with PayPal and got the download link in a couple of hours.

All cool, the link was to something I did not want, did not order and never will. Nothing to do with what I ordered!

All emails have been ignored and calls are not answered, or messages returned.

Waiting for a complaint through PayPal and hope to get my money back.

I know some have been happy with some of the stuff, and happy for you. But for me, NEVER AGAIN.

He actually "threatened"  me on Facebook after I complained about the quality. He sent a message with my address he got from eBay and said we would talk about it in person if I didn't stop contacting his customers. I never even contacted his customers or had access to his customer information. He actually had some malware running on his website.

• Confused 1

On 11/16/2017 at 2:07 PM, bikemike said:

Yes, I know. This is an old thread, but just dealt with this guy.

Ordered a bundle to be downloaded.

Made an offer and he accepted. Payed with PayPal and got the download link in a couple of hours.

All cool, the link was to something I did not want, did not order and never will. Nothing to do with what I ordered!

All emails have been ignored and calls are not answered, or messages returned.

Waiting for a complaint through PayPal and hope to get my money back.

I know some have been happy with some of the stuff, and happy for you. But for me, NEVER AGAIN.

Strange to have that issue. I have bought many many things from there and havent had an issue yet.