Sign in to follow this  
hulkhauler1

will not show or cut straight lines

I use inkscape and the text is perfect but when I open it in signcut there are no straight lines as in the letters l (ell)& I(eye) and the bar in a phone number 253-588-1600. It does this no mater what font I use. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

SignCut has as good of live tech supports as exists in the universe, and I do not exaggerate. Give them a call and they will get you figured out. The only thing I have ever seen similar was once in a while it would leave off one side of the weeding frame but that was an older version and running on an internet key. Since the new download I have not had any issues and I run a dongle now too. I doubt either of those have anything to do with what you are experiencing.  If I had to guess it is something to do with the file conversion from Inkscape. Possibly SignCut is loosing something as it transitions things over. Have you tried sending it with fills vs stoked lines to see if it makes a difference? I work in AI and SignCut likes AI version 8 the best and the few times I had any issues I was using the plug-in from CS5 and letting the plug-in convert the file to the preferred version 8. Once I started saving my cut files as version 8 then no more issues. I originally thought this was a bit odd but then when I got my Summa the software that came with it required files in AI version 3 so at that point I realized there are variables within the newer versions that cutting utilities don't need and must have trouble interpreting such as multiple art boards etc...