Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

flag

well - amazon, etsy, ebay all eliminating confederate flag products (including sign vinyl) along with sears, walmart, valley forge . . . .   now aside from the moral and ethical issues this is going to hurt a segment of the business.   been a good seller for a long time to the red necks.  Now it will all have to be sold directly and cut out the retailers. funny thing is my american flag vinyl sells a minor percentage of that over the past 2-3 years  -   heck even general lee toys will be banned

Won't last. Ebay was still running auctions a couple hours ago and honestly in thd land of the free how can you ban a flag? That being said I ordered 40 today for resale along with all the Dixie Outfitter shirts I stock. Business is business so j keep my views to myself.

• Like 1

Won't last. Ebay was still running auctions a couple hours ago and honestly in thd land of the free how can you ban a flag? That being said I ordered 40 today for resale along with all the Dixie Outfitter shirts I stock. Business is business so j keep my views to myself.

just got the notice the last hour they will be removing it within the next 3 days - and they found all 3 vinyls I had up - not down yet but coming down - hoping to reduce stock in the mean time.    I don't judge and sell what is asked for and that was a good selling product that is now going to be harder to get rid of current stock - given a couple weeks it wouldn't be a problem here but have plenty on hand for a couple of regulars that just said they got hit too.   when someone orders a lot you have it ready to go for them . . . thinking it will be a thriving side market area now but after I get rid of current stock will only print when asked for and not keep on hand anymore

I saw a $7 flag selling for 125. I'm cashing in but not at that level and it helps I'm smack in the middle of it down here. Got friends making an organized run to the capital Saturday and I'm working on a screen print shirt design I can offer for sale

• Like 1

Knee jerk reaction to a problem, kinda of like when Walmart pulled all the ar-15 out, didn't last long. They are stocking 6 different versions of the ar-15 in the local stores up here now.

I'm monitoring facebook with local responses to this and my uneducated impression is 80/20 in favor on keeping it which is going to make it hard for the politicians who want to get reelected to vote for the removal. Before anybody asks my friends list is about equal black and white it seems that most people you would think want it removed really don't care either way.

Its a subject that so many have so different opinions. I understand where some of the haters are but I also see the purpose of keeping it around, so I'm split on it. I think no matter how hard they try to ban it, the flag will be wanted or bought no matter what the government says. Heck the Government does whatever they want even if the citizens don't want it.

That damn flag killed 9 people, 

Yup jumped down from the pole, met up with Mr. Gun and went on a rampage. Makes perfect sense to me.

• Like 1

Yup jumped down from the pole, met up with Mr. Gun and went on a rampage. Makes perfect sense to me.

Rebel flag went postal. Got to love this great country and the idiots who brainwash people.

That's your Mainstream Media and the Powers behind them at work.

If you wanna outlaw something, I say, "Outlaw Television".

... it so easily sways the mediocre mind.

• Like 2

Etsy removed two items I added (trying to take advantage of the situation) 10 minutes after I listed them...

Ebay thinks they're going to tell Alibaba, what they can sell, and not sell. Alibaba owns their ass. They're putting those printers on OT. 

I'm gonna list 'banned flag', on Etsy, and see what they do?

Just got an email my order was cancelled due to lack of inventory. This was a larger flag wholesaler so I called and he sounded like he didn't know if he was coming or going filling orders.

Ebay thinks they're going to tell Alibaba, what they can sell, and not sell. Alibaba owns their ass. They're putting those printers on OT. 

I'm gonna list 'banned flag', on Etsy, and see what they do?

Have you looked on alibaba. I didn't see any

Got one order cancelled so I'm trying another company . I ordered 100 flags which at the current rate should last about 2 days if they actually have them in stock,

funny thing is, that's not even the official flag of the CSA. Never has been.

• Like 2

Nope and never will be but it is very symbolic and the funny thing is you almost never saw one anymore but now people are going crazy to get one to fly. I think this backfired on them because in attempting to remove one flag thousands more are being raised. BTW for those that don't know me I was born a yankee and have been told I am a damn yankee now (I came and never left) so I really don't have a dog in this fight.

This big demand will soon be over.  I remember when the Georgia flag dropped the stars & bars a few years back (under a republican btw).  There was a big blow-up.  "Everyone" was snatching up the old flag and posting signs, etc.  6 months later - nothing.  You can still see the old flag flying in spots including one of the local churches here - what does that say about that church?

Just sayin', you might not want to load up to much on those flags - you might get left with a lot of inventory...

Cal

• Like 1

Reminds me of the Hostess Bakery going out of business, and their cupcakes and HoHo's and DingDongs and Twinkies & other products were even being sold on eBay for a PREMIUM price.

Today? Meh.

Walk into the local supermarket and buy as many as you want, for $2.39

ebaytwinks.png

For what I pay vs. what I sell I won't be losing money no matter what but I also have around 30 orders to fill assuming they ever fill my order. Haven't you heard the south will rise again :)

Reminds me of the Hostess Bakery going out of business, and their cupcakes and HoHo's and DingDongs and Twinkies & other products were even being sold on eBay for a PREMIUM price.

Today? Meh.

Walk into the local supermarket and buy as many as you want, for $2.39

ebaytwinks.png

Wouldn't you have liked to cash in on that?

I have a custom design already in production on shirts and working logistics on flags and koozies as well as car tags. Anybody want to point me in the right direction for filing for a copyright.