tattooortiz

Need a vector image!

Hello, I am looking for someone to make me a vector image of exact true measurements of a ruler in feet for a wall like this... I can not seem to figure out how to make it accurate. Can someone help? I want the ruler measurements in feet so I can add a design to it. From 2ft to 6ft. Thanks guys

post-93041-0-45459300-1435134763_thumb.j

I simply used the ruler image, outlined it, break apart all the other images, deleted all images except the ruler. Then grouped the ruler, used my ruler on my matt in scal 3 and stretched the ruler image to match the ruler on the matt. 

Just pointing out the obvious here but here it goes....You state you want it to go from 2 through 6 ft.....The ruler on the screen only goes to 60 inches....I know we have all done dumb things so i am bringing it up....

I would build it on a stick so you can keep it around for years without having to worry about them writing on a wall. I had a bunch of mars on a framed wall in the unfinished basement of our last house and when we moved the kids wanted to take the marks so I transferred them onto a stick we keep in the closet and they periodically have me check everyone out and make new marks with dates. A couple of my girls are in the 5' 11" range.