Car8Chief

Some of my latest work

Nice job Car8Chief. I do facebook as well and its a good source for advertising in many ways...I do my own created and customer supplied decals etc..I was getting a lot of people buying the cheap crap and then wanting it installed which at first i wasnt for it ,but now doing a instal fee is becoming well worth it for me .And then they come back to me for high quality material over what they thought was good  from ebay or amazon lol... Its a win win for me ..

Follow the link to some of my latest work that I have done. Pictures posted. https://www.facebook.com/sdbydesign?ref=aymt_homepage_panel/sdbydesign

The newest job is a 14x8 foot cargo trailer.

• Like 1

Upload the pictures here. Doesn't take long, and as Macon said, not everyone here uses Facebook. I myself use it, but I didn't come here to get sent to your Facebook page. :D

FYI, the facebook page above is a business page so anyone can view it, don't need a facebook account.

• Like 1

I resisted FB for years but even I caved and joined the 21st century. But yes it is more convenient for most of us if you post actual pictures on here.

Nope I didn't take it as rude either.

You know it's funny, I miss out on some family and friends reunions, parties, major life changing events heck even deaths because I don't have facecrack. It's pretty sad. Great marketing tool for business but you can keep the rest!

Thank you all for your comments. Constructive criticism is always helpful and not to be taken personally. Will upload to here a full set of pics when completed. Point taken. ;)

• Like 1

Nice Work! Gave you a follow! Facebook is a great way to promote business. Noticed some comments bashing FB and why post a link instead of posting pictures on here....my customers don't look at pictures on here so I post my work on FB too  B). Also I like how you did that so I can keep up with forum peeps elswhere too.  

• Like 1

I don't believe I ever bashed Facebook...I simply said if I wanted to look at Facebook I would go to Facebook.....I don't have enough blood pressure meds to bash Facebook

As requested, here are the pics of the completed job. Finished today. The pics look a little distorted and alignment appears to be off but it is just the angle the pics were taken and a slight fish eye effect with my camera. Again, thank you for ALL comments. It helps. Pic 1 is curb side, Pic 2 is street side and pic 3 is the rear door.

post-21220-0-76878700-1435164754_thumb.j

post-21220-0-45624000-1435164758_thumb.j

post-21220-0-50034700-1435164761_thumb.j

• Like 6