motoxchic

Issues with Signcut Pro and Illustrator CC 2015 anyone?

Oh you're going to be blacklisted for sure. Ha ha! Maybe you'll even qualify for whack-a-mole!

I don't run CC so Can't help much. I'm still fine with CS5 and a few awesome plug-ins. 

• Like 2

Whats the issue? I use Adobe CC (updating to 2015 as we speak) and Sign Cut Pro as well

Haha Guys, lol

Moody Blue, once you update to CC 2015 does your plugin still launch SCP from within Illustrator? 

Ok, just tried it again, i guess they needed to warm up to each other.  It launches SCP now :|  It just does not bring it to the front of Illustrator, which is not that big of an issue.

• Like 1

Hmmm, so it really wasn't a problem after all and you went a posted in two spots. You motochics are all alike, rabble rousers, trouble makers and generally stir up hate and discontent.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hmmm, so it really wasn't a problem after all and you went a posted in two spots. You motochics are all alike, rabble rousers, trouble makers and generally stir up hate and discontent.  :rolleyes:

lol

Haha Guys, lol

Moody Blue, once you update to CC 2015 does your plugin still launch SCP from within Illustrator? 

Ok, just tried it again, i guess they needed to warm up to each other.  It launches SCP now :|  It just does not bring it to the front of Illustrator, which is not that big of an issue.

Good deal! Yeah it launched fine on my Mac. Wonder if that was a Windows issue and not Adobe or SCP? At least problem solved!

• Like 1

could be windows, problem was i upgraded everything at once (and i usually know better)...makes it hard to troubleshoot. 

• Like 1

Woah troll^^ can we get an admin to remove this clown?

Edit: troll removed thanks to the swift actions of jaybird

Troll has been put back under the bridge.

• Like 1

Glad to see you back around Moto (pseudo troll or otherwise). Anyone who would call themselves Motochic is pretty much automatically on my A list. 

• Like 1

Glad to see you back around Moto (pseudo troll or otherwise). Anyone who would call themselves Motochic is pretty much automatically on my A list. 

There WAS a spammer (troll) in there but they got evicted.

• Like 2

Not only named Motochic but rock crawling in her Avatar! That's whats up  ;D

• Like 2

Dang, missed all the troll fun. <_< 

Not only named Motochic but rock crawling in her Avatar! That's whats up  ;D

MB, in my "not as young as i used to be age", crawlers dont hurt as much as dirt bikes ... i kinda like my bones unbroken :blink::huh:  :P 

• Like 2

I was big into crawling for about 10 years but finally had to quite due to it becoming too expensive. It's the only sport I know where you spend weeks building up your rig just to go out and see if it will break. LOL We have some great trails around this area although the tree huggers keep closing them down. 

I had a 93 wrangler locked up with 10" of lift, 1 tons, hummer 1 wheels and 39" iroks. I miss that thing but I got $8,500 out of it when I finally sold it. (I had taken a big digger on my YZ and broke my knee which necessitated some extra cash to pay the doctor)  

post-20133-0-04594000-1436983758_thumb.j

It's the only sport I know where you spend weeks building up your rig just to go out and see if it will break. LOL We have some great trails around this area although the tree huggers keep closing them down.

^ LOL and so true!

CA is getting slim for wheelin/riding spots (and apparently "air" according to the powers that be)...but dont even get me started on those topics, SMH.

• Like 1