Sign in to follow this  
bizzytop

CE6000-120 Graphtec STudio Help Needed

So lately i've been having this issue, when i cut anything that is smaller than 15" everything works fine, but when i use the large 24" vinyl the very end does not get cut.  I've noticed that when i try to cut a box that is say 23" when it gets to the end the blades lifts up and does not cut?  Has anyone ever seen this before.  I've also noticed that when cutting big items the space at the end does not get cut, or get cut very lightly.

I am not a graphic user or the program you are running but your program is probably polling the material and stopping the cut at the edge of the pinch roller. You may have to shut off the auto measure in order to cut beyond the roller. Somewhere it should tell you the vinyl width and your design is probably just a bit bigger. Something to check anyway. 

Are you using the "roll 2" setting on the cutter? The cutter itself will not allow you to go over what it measures as the cutting width of the vinyl depending on pinch roller placement.

Thanks for the replies,  i tried turning off the auto detect of the vinyl but still same issue, i know it has to be some setting that i must have changed i just dont know which one.   Command not sure what "roll 2" setting is?