Sign in to follow this  
tattooortiz

So I decided...and bought the Titan 3

So I bought the titan 3 got it in about 5 days ago. It seems to work good. I am impressed. it runs smooth and actually cuts really fast at 400. I have had a roland gx-24 in the past sold it, then got out of vinyl cutting for a while. I recently bought a laser point II about a month ago and did not like it, so I decided to get this Titan 3. Love it so far. My only question is how long do the titan series last?? I keep hearing around the 10 year range...not bad if that is true. I recently put up a small review on the titan 3 on youtube....and it seems like mine is the ONLY titan 3 review EVER so far on youtube. It runs very quite :)

• Like 1

I am running the titan 3 on my new 2015 iMac 21" machine and runs like a dream, not one issue getting it up and running perfectly! :)

• Like 1

No way to give a 10 year rating to a product that's only been around for about a year. Time will tell how good they are.

• Like 3

No way to give a 10 year rating to a product that's only been around for about a year. Time will tell how good they are.

Thats what I thought....I thought these machines were pretty new, but someone said they are the same as a Saga cutter....I dont know lol

Honestly I don't know anything about the sagas either but it really depends on how you use the machine as far as durability. Mine runs 30 plus hours a week so I chose graphtec but someone doing a decal here and there may not need all that machine. When I say graphtec I have a fc series after I fried a ce5000 last year

• Like 1

Honestly I don't know anything about the sagas either but it really depends on how you use the machine as far as durability. Mine runs 30 plus hours a week so I chose graphtec but someone doing a decal here and there may not need all that machine. When I say graphtec I have a fc series after I fried a ce5000 last year

I run mine about 10-20 hours a week so far.

• Like 2

I run mine about 10-20 hours a week so far.

That's how it starts then next thing you know it becomes 2 full time jobs lol. I was running mine closer to 40 per week until I started screen printing which takes a lot of the htv out of the equation.

Here is my Titan 3 review, it runs really good, better then that stepper Laserpoint II I had. Still miss my Roland gx-24 :) 

I will post a better review tonight on youtube, then pop it in here just for the guys that want to see the Titan 3 work.....its always fun to see video before you buy one :)

• Like 1

Nice video. I'll give the Titan the nod for quiet performance. I would guess the chinese messed with the numbers a bit if that is taking over 100g to cut regular vinyl. I cut similar at 65g but with 750g available it should still put down some good force. The 400 seems actually a little slow as a comparison with the Summa but speed is overrated anyway so that's no big either. I'd say it looks like a pretty good cutter. 

About the only thing I noticed that made me cringe was the denver B decal and harry P. Those things might get you noticed b someone you don't want to talk to. 

Nice to have a competent cutter and that's a pretty good review so good job on the video. Honestly you might be the first guy I have seen who actually loves the SCALP program. Glad that works for you too and your expertise on the forum with SCALP would help a lot of folks out I'm sure. 

• Like 1

The Roland Cut Studio is my favorite program I know that program the best....but Sure cuts a lot is to easy lol