Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

serious filter problem tonight

for some reason being tired tonight my thought/typing filter has been on the fritz- sorry for the shoot from the hip responses - I keep trying walk away and then a thought about a port interrupts my time out and there I go again.  seems to happen every couple of months for some reason.

those that know me  - knows this happens from time to time - some rest usually helps reinstall the "nice" or tolerable filter again - hoping that is the case.    

cut on my vinyl friends and may the force, overcut and offset be with you  ;D

• Like 5

this message may self destruct in 10 seconds - good luck jim   (anyone remember that one)

• Like 4

for some reason being tired tonight my thought/typing filter has been on the fritz- sorry for the shoot from the hip responses - I keep trying walk away and then a thought about a port interrupts my time out and there I go again.  seems to happen every couple of months for some reason.

those that know me  - knows this happens from time to time - some rest usually helps reinstall the "nice" or tolerable filter again - hoping that is the case.    

cut on my vinyl friends and may the force, overcut and offset be with you  ;D

So have you rebooted and become the nice Dakota?

Just needs to update that antivirus so crap doesn't get through.

filter loosely reinstalled after a nice sleep with some ambien.

jay those nights if I had no self control it would look like a game of forum space invaders - so I do have some common sense and control on many things

filter loosely reinstalled after a nice sleep with some ambien.

I'm jealous, I didn't get to sleep till 3am and just got up.  I miss having a normal sleep schedule 

I have yet to try it but I hear that taking a little extra niacin (vintamin B3) with an equal amount of Vitamin C to offset skin flush is supposed to be good for depression. I'm not saying you suffer from depression but those moods we all tend to get in once in a while can probably be classified as something like that. 

• Like 1