lablover

Graphtec Users

Me too, me too!

Thanks Joe!

Sue2

• Like 1

That is a good deal. When the sale is over you can get them on Ebay for $14 shipped from China all day long.

• Like 1

I'll be interested in seeing what others think of these.  Me, I'm disappointed big time.  Nothing like the ones I got off ebay..Wow, these must of been the rejects....

I'll be interested in seeing what others think of these.  Me, I'm disappointed big time.  Nothing like the ones I got off ebay..Wow, these must of been the rejects....

Is it the machined parts, or bearings?  I thought about those--but tight tolerances and good bearings by OEM may offer superior performance.

Is it the machined parts, or bearings?  I thought about those--but tight tolerances and good bearings by OEM may offer superior performance.

Both...OMG, the threads for the bottom cap are hideous...The cap screws on and when tight is on an angle..Yea, thats not gonna work.  If you look in the cap you can see the hole for the blade is even off center.  I'm tempted to send them back but I'm sure the replacements are just as bad.  I will say the 2 I got off ebay a few months ago are 110% better!!  I mean the machinist that did these was blind in one eye and could not see out of the other!!!

I'll be interested about the others who get them

• Like 1

I almost ordered a few but decided to pass. I'm glad I did. I have some from the auction site and they are perfect.

Both...OMG, the threads for the bottom cap are hideous...The cap screws on and when tight is on an angle..Yea, thats not gonna work.  If you look in the cap you can see the hole for the blade is even off center.  I'm tempted to send them back but I'm sure the replacements are just as bad.  I will say the 2 I got off ebay a few months ago are 110% better!!  I mean the machinist that did these was blind in one eye and could not see out of the other!!!

I'll be interested about the others who get them

Mine were shipped yesterday..  I hope they don't look like that...  You should complain to UScutter,, Mine are coming from Washington...Is that where yours came from?    UScutter should look at these before they ship them.. Are yours all like that? 

Mine were shipped yesterday..  I hope they don't look like that...  You should complain to UScutter,, Mine are coming from Washington...Is that where yours came from?    UScutter should look at these before they ship them.. Are yours all like that? 

Mine came from Tenn.  And yes, the 2 that I got look bad!  I know I won't put them in my machine.  One actually rattles...LOL  like the bearing is all sloppy.

I just checked Fedex again.. mine says from Redmond Washington.  And I am closer to Memphis than you.  Estimated to be here 06/15/2015. 

I just checked Fedex again.. mine says from Redmond Washington.

Hope you have better luck then I did  :)

Hope you have better luck then I did   :)

I hope they work..  or no reason to keep them, if junk...

• Like 1

I received my 3 blade holders today, and didn't see any problems with them.. The caps screwed on the threads fine..Threads in caps looked fine.. I set each blade holder up to cut with a new blade and cut a large square as well as my cutter test of small square and triangle.. They all cut fine... No problems here.  Do any of the others that ordered have problems with the blade holders?  Mine were shipped from Washington store.

I received my 3 blade holders today, and didn't see any problems with them.. The caps screwed on the threads fine..Threads in caps looked fine.. I set each blade holder up to cut with a new blade and cut a large square as well as my cutter test of small square and triangle.. They all cut fine... No problems here.  Do any of the others that ordered have problems with the blade holders?  Mine were shipped from Washington store.

Well, with my luck this does not surprise me one bit....LOL

I'm still waiting.........

Well, with my luck this does not surprise me one bit....LOL

send them back...  No sense in paying for something that doesn't work..

• Like 1

All 3 of mine seem to be ok.  Setting up a new blade for some sandblast mask this week will have better review later this week.

Bennie