lablover

I'm ready to burn this!!

Customer wants this on a t shirt.  Been playing with it in Illustrator for hours and cat get it to play well with HTV.  Darn lines are too fine and skinny.

Maybe I do it in Sublimation?  She's hung up on using this (her) design.  I redid it but she wants this....Ughhhhhh

Any thoughts on how to fatten it up for HTV?

And yes, this is the Original she sent!!

round 2 combined.pdf

Is sublimation an option?   Whats colors and material is she requesting?    From my VERY short experience i will be sublimating everything if i can help it........Im sure thats not going to happen though.... ;D

Is sublimation an option?   Whats colors and material is she requesting?    From my VERY short experience i will be sublimating everything if i can help it........Im sure thats not going to happen though.... ;D

Don't count on it some people don't like the polyester t shirts.

What about inverting the image so the black is the open spots and the inner pieces are the solids at least in the mountain or flames or whatever that lower stuff is supposed to represent? 

• Like 1

What about inverting the image so the black is the open spots and the inner pieces are the solids at least in the mountain or flames or whatever that lower stuff is supposed to represent? 

Or whatever that lower stuff is...LMFAO!!!

OMG I spit coffee all over the place...HAHAHAHAHAHA  I'll try your option goose

RIGHT!

Sublimation is an option.  She wants light color or white shirts.  She's young and proud of her artwork.  I did one for her that KILLS this but she already had this approved by "The Board"  

Or whatever that lower stuff is...LMFAO!!!

OMG I spit coffee all over the place...HAHAHAHAHAHA  I'll try your option goose

RIGHT!

Sublimation is an option.  She wants light color or white shirts.  She's young and proud of her artwork.  I did one for her that KILLS this but she already had this approved by "The Board"  

The board sucks get a new one lol

I'm with Goose...whatever that stuff is...

looks a bit like KKK hoodies!

:ph34r:

I'm with Goose...whatever that stuff is...

looks a bit like KKK hoodies!

:ph34r:

OMG...LMAO

Stop...Stop, you guys are killing me.....And gals  :)

Red Hoodies it is then!

;D

• Like 1

check out this shirt made by Jersee  100% polyester and feels like 50/50....I have never like polyester and i really am liking these shirts....So far everyone i have had try them that said they didn't like polyester has had me order them some

http://www.jiffyshirts.com/jerzees-21M.html

Thanks for that!