hagen8492

Help with Fire Dept

Can anyone help me please.  Used to use Jose O. but lost his email. 

I removed the image due to what it is for.  It is for a dept with someone with cancer and is for the crews to wear to support their coworker while on duty.  This is not a for profit shirt.  Please let me know if interested and I will get with you on here and send you the design.  If you would like to charge me a reasonable amount also that is fine.  Thank you in advance.

Help with what?

mark-s

Well he posted this in the Graphics Requests / Vectorizing section so I guess it would be safe to assume he wants someone to vectorize it for him  LOL

Just WHAT is that in the middle of the crest?

Sue2

Looks like the state of Iowa with a cloud and a plane with jet trail. Had to look at it for quite awhile before I came up with that though.

Oh another one wants someone else to do his work so he can make money....

mark-s

Yes it is the state with design.  And these are for the fire guys who have a coworker with cancer (will be on pink shirts and a ribbon).  They will not be a for profit shirt.  Thank you for asking me before jumping to conclusions.

Well then thank you for your time and please stop the negative comments.  I used to pay one person all the time.  Someone could give me a price and contact info instead of commenting like you do.  This is for a fellow firefighter ( I am one) and not for profit.  Thank you to those who are looking and if anyone wants to know more please comment or send me a message on here.  Thank you.

If anyone would like the design please let me know and I will pass it on to you.  Being for who it is for I decided to remove the image.

Sorry Hagen but maybe you are unaware of the amount of traffic that goes through here asking for handouts. I have helped you before and I know several on here have also. Every one I have seen you need help on have been fairly easy. There comes a point where the "learning to fish" thing starts to rankle on people who are also busy but trying to help the hapless newbie who has absolutely no idea how to do this. At some point you just have to figure it out or start shelling out the bling to make it worth peoples time. This is another really basic design IMO and you will have more self esteme and quite honestly more enjoyment if you will put a little time into learning. I have seen several who really don't want to do the design work and they typically come on with a "Hey looking for this vectored, willing to pay" type post and they get handled real quick and probably affordably. You might take some time to consider these things. This just one mans opinion and I'm not trying to rag on you or make you feel badly. 

• Like 2