Sign in to follow this  
tattooortiz

Should I buy 53" Titan 2 Servo or Roland Gx-24??

I see, why do they make  such big vinyl cutters for? contour cutting?

Mostly yep. And those guys also use big freakin' laminating machines to mask it off too, they cheat. Ha ha! My niece bought one of those huge tree's you put on the wall, from china I think (she didn't know I have a cutter evidently) and I was over after she put it up and see that it came in 22" wide segments. LOL. I don't know what the product was they used but she bought it cheaper than I would have done it if I was charging. I was actually kind of glad she bought from them because it saved me work I would have wanted to donate and everyone was still happy.  

By the way I will be selling my 3 week old 24" laser point II cutter with stand and software sure cuts a lot pro. I will ship anywhere! I am in Colorado Springs, CO

I am curious- if you are a great artist why are you reproducing all the copyrighted images and not producing your own artwork?

lets see the original artwork 

Did ice cube get the spider man, batman, or teenage mutant ninga turtles traced on him?
https://www.facebook.com/tattooortiz

• Like 2

Luckily I have permission to use the imagery I use :)

I've never had any luck getting DC comics to let me license batman either for vinyl or tattoo - nor marvel for spider man, the hulk  or Mirage for tnmt, Hasbro for the transformers, Nintendo for Mario and crew, the NBA has been cost prohibitive for most of us - is there a contact you can let us in on for the licensing so we can can be legal too?

photo-thumb-93041.jpg?_r=1433825395

Going for my popcorn  ;D  This is getting interesting :rolleyes:

• Like 2