Hi,

I'm using a USCutter Titan 2 and I'm trying to cut out a t-shirt transfer design for a customer. I'm using Sure Cuts alot 3 and i'm going through the on screen steps-printing the design out on a printer with the register marks and using on screen key arrows to register each registration mark on the design. I have a sticky mat that the transfer is on when cutting. I carefully go through each step-calibrating the laser, finding each registration mark etc., when it goes to cut it cuts the design in the middle and refuses to cut at the outline. I attached a picture of the image-I'm trying to cut around the text and around the outside of the circle and cut out the text itself. When it does cut it, the cutter spits the mat out too? I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated or an easier method of cutting out the transfer designs.

Amanda

post-92986-0-91723200-1433521004_thumb.j

• Like 1

I realize what I'm about to say probably won't help with your current issue but if you are just wanting what I see in the above pic you should pick up some Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) and you can just cut it out like regular vinyl and it will be a better product. The printed stuff works when you need something that isn't a solid color but for solids HTV wins hands down. 

• Like 1

Im saying the same as goose.the is no need to print nothing in that picture is all htv.heat transfer viny like siser, theromflex, stahls vinyl roll.and no need for registration marks.

• Like 2