Sign in to follow this  
Vanvan

Problem with SignBlazer ! :'(

Hello , I'm sorry in advance for my bad English , I use a translator  Here is my problem with SignBlazer . When I cut sticker in some detail , the program cuts across diagonally and the sticker does not realize all the cutting, so that sometimes I have to throw more than one meter of vinyl paper. Or it several times on the board cuts already made ... How to solve this problem please ?

PS : My plotter is Rabbit HX 1360

post-92939-0-88036200-1433350020_thumb.j

The best thing to try is delete sign blazer and re install it see if that does the trick.  You wont lose any of your files when you do that...

• Like 1

I did it and nothing changes , perhaps it was the wrong version ? Would you have a link to download it ? thank you

Only doing it when the logo on many details only ...

Imagine a square with a small circle in the upper left corner ...

It will start cutting in the direction of a clock hand , except that once arrived in the lower right corner , it goes back to cut the circle is in the upper left ( without raising the needle) and not completing the square ...

so vinyl is good to throw , I 'm not far from 10 meters in the trash! :'(

I suggest you test with a pen attachment and paper or without the blade holder installed. This will save vinyl.

If you are using a USB connection you may have better results with the serial connection. Also check your designs for stray nodes.

• Like 3

Okay , I'll invest in purchasing a serial port PCI-E . What is the stray nodes ? How do I do to fix this? Thank you ! : D

What is the stray nodes ? How do I do to fix this? Thank you ! : D

Here is a screen shot.  You have your image on the screen draw a box around it ,  highlight it then on the tool bar you will see edit node or double click on the image and you see should this.  I created a stray node.  The one to the right see how it over laps the line you need to hover your mouse curser over it and hit delete or hold your mouse button down on it  and drag it and straighten it out...

post-2057-0-81401900-1433421898_thumb.jp

I think the Rabbit HX 1360 is pretty close to the MH series cutter, and very limited memory..  You are probably overloading the memory of your cutter with that design..  Also best to have your cutter on a serial cable, serial card or a Tripplite Keyspan adapter,  That is the brand name..  The value cutters don't have true USB. 

Have you ever successfully been able to cut that design before?

As soon as I can I will order a series card and cables.

Are you sure that it comes from that?

" Have you ever successfully beens That ble to cut design before ? "

I have not understood the meaning of the sentence because of the translator, if you were talking to try to do it in smaller, no I did not try .

That design has a lot of extra nodes. It may not cut on your machine due to the limited memory. Some programs allow you to remove extra nodes quickly. In corel draw you can select all nodes and use the reduce nodes option while retaining detail.

If you can post the eps file someone may be able to check it for you.

The value cutters like the Rabbit  are very limited on memory..   They will not be able to cut designs that are real detailed like you are showing..  They run out of memory first.

Have you ever been able to cut this design before now?

"Have you ever been ble to cut this design before now?"
No: /

So my problem would come from the memory of the machine?

You are on and some?

I have to change my machine? : '(

I have used a value cutter before,  and they are limited on memory on highly detailed designs.   I use a higher end Graphtec now,  and never have a problem, no matter what I cut. 

Is there a site or one can purchase a used ? (available in Europe )

What do you think of the plotter " Secabo CV60IV " ?

You will just have to search over there,  Or Ebay maybe...  or Craiglslist. 

https://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

Never heard of   

"Secabo CV60IV" 
Some of top professional cutters with servo motors are  Roland, Graphtec, Summa, and there are others.

These all work great with USB as they are true USB..  and don't have memory issues.

It's always a good option to use the serial connection with a value cutter. I don't know if this will allow you to cut that particular design or not because of the limited memory. If you can find a way to reduce the nodes in your design it may even cut on USB with only an occasional problem.

Does Inkscape or Signblazer offer an option to reduce nodes? I know Corel Draw can easily reduce nodes while maintaining the look of the design.

Post the design and I will reduce the nodes and you can try to cut the updated file.

The design has hundreds of small pieces that are too small and shouldn't be cut. The splatter has pieces as small as .02 inches. These small pieces would not stay on the release liner while cutting. If you somehow successfully cut the design those small pieces wouldn't have enough adhesive to properly adhere to your substrate.