Sign in to follow this  
GraphxNMore

Ricoh 3110 quit printing

As in "Error printing". It'll cycle through on restart, but never prints. I look at the queue and it says error printing. Not good, only 6 moths old. Hopefully I can get it resolved in the AM with support from south Alabama. 

Anyone ever have this happen? I tried a different cable, rebooted computer and the printer. Ran troubleshooter and it said it couldn't identify the detected problem. 

I had that happen and it just straightened itself out after I shut it off, then, started again didn't work , pulled out the usb out it back in,  then shut it off and unplugged it and then plugged it back in and re started it and it started working again maybe just a hiccup?

Also try hitting the job reset on the printer, Are you using the power driver? ,  if so go to your printer settings and make sure nothing changed...

I know 1 person that had a similar issue and they ended up replacing his printer. It was covered under warranty.

Thats what mine was doing and as I said I just opened up printers went to properties etc. and checked everything you can also try to make it the default printer if it isn't and then try it.  If it doesn't help switch it back...

I had that happen and it just straightened itself out after I shut it off, then, started again didn't work , pulled out the usb out it back in,  then shut it off and unplugged it and then plugged it back in and re started it and it started working again maybe just a hiccup?

Also try hitting the job reset on the printer, Are you using the power driver? ,  if so go to your printer settings and make sure nothing changed...

Job reset won't do anything. Nothing, as in nothing at all happens. No change in display, no confirmation of reset, nothing. 

It also will not print a test page from the menu.

LOL Time to contact support...

Job reset won't do anything unless there's a job in queue or printing. 

Technician remoted in and discovered a corrupt driver file. Deleted printer, installed dummy printer to install driver, deleted dummy and reinstalled printer, set settings and voila.......  good as new!

• Like 2

Thats great I forgot that I had a driver issue one time also It was like it deleted itself I updated the driver and it fixed it forgot about that in any case glad your up and running. ..

And if that didn't work C4 strapped to the side would have cured all problems.

post-24492-0-42317100-1433274417_thumb.j