MadHatterGraphix

6 Day NBM SHow Indy whos going?

Alright I know I posted this couple of weeks ago but lets see who finally decided on going and are we going to have an unofficial UScutter member meet? I know I'm gonna be there and looking forward to my first big show, hoping to meet some of you if your going. 

Be leaving here on tuesday since we are driving planning on being there at 4 pm so the driver can relax and be ready for all the walking. Will be leaving saturday.

I originally wanted to start wednesday however wont be getting there till after most are done, if so I will see if they can fit us in.

Just to far to go I would love to attend just to see one of those 3D heat presses in action, but I know Hatter will check that out for me and post the information ...

post-2057-0-27247600-1433170343_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Just to far to go I would love to attend just to see one of those 3D heat presses in action, but I know Hatter will check that out for me and post the information ...

You bet I will 300s, 

uscutter will be represented there in Booth #444

Are you going this year Dakota? Think if anyone from the forum is going we should do an unofficial UScutter forum meet. Any suggestions I know the place booth #444 date and time any ideas?

still undecided - depends on workload at this point.  got freed up from HD so that isn't a problem but vinyl is going good so depends on that

Well sir be nice to meet ya been a great help to me these past couple of years, like to shake your hand.  And that goes for anyone else who goes to this one.

still undecided - depends on workload at this point.  got freed up from HD so that isn't a problem but vinyl is going good so depends on that

Hey Your RETIRED NOW !!

Hey Your RETIRED NOW !!

lol - retired from the state - still working full time on vinyl and tried to squeeze a little insanity of HD in there - what is the retired you speak of.   just ordered roof and driveway 

Wait couldn't you have just printed up some vinyl that looked like a new roof and driveway? :huh: J/K

Funny that you say that.   I was a Public Insurance adjuster back when hurricane Charlie make us ground zero.  I had a friend that owned the company and he asked me to get my license which I did and went to work for him as an adjuster (For the people against the insurance company) and believe it or not I went to this guys house as he was having trouble getting his money from the insurance company.  When I pulled up I couldn't believe that I was starring at a vinyl roof.  It just looked like a vinyl pool liner with a roof design of shingles on it

It was one of the stupidest things I had ever seen and I have yet to see another LOL

Funny that you say that.   I was a Public Insurance adjuster back when hurricane Charlie make us ground zero.  I had a friend that owned the company and he asked me to get my license which I did and went to work for him as an adjuster (For the people against the insurance company) and believe it or not I went to this guys house as he was having trouble getting his money from the insurance company.  When I pulled up I couldn't believe that I was starring at a vinyl roof.  It just looked like a vinyl pool liner with a roof design of shingles on it

It was one of the stupidest things I had ever seen and I have yet to see another LOL

I had received the new signs and graphics magazine and it shows how one company used vinyl to make their new building look like art deco buildings.

Looks like I'm going...Just Friday for now but that may change   :)

I'm riding shotgun with him

• Like 1

I'm riding shotgun with him

You will be brain dead after all the questions....LOL  Looking forward to the trip!

• Like 2

too late - i have plenty of people on here that will tell you I am already brain dead

Too funny, I wish more people would chime in if they are going it be one heck of a good get to meet other members. At least around the midsection of the USA.

• Like 1