Sign in to follow this  
eddieb378

Leasing equipment

Has anyone tried the lease program Uscutter has? I am really thinking about buying a high end heat press but right now cash flow is tight so I was thinking about leasing it!

Never mind you have to lease at least 2500 and I wasn't going that high up!

Eddie If your interested in that heat press did you figure maybe adding some addition items to the lease? I know a couple of people (not on here) who have been able to include vinyl, t-shirts, and other items to get to the set price.

• Like 1

If you have a Paypal account,,, you can pay later,,if qualified.,  If paid in a certain amount of time,  no interest....just make monthly payments on it...  I always use others money...when no interest is involved....   Uscutter accepts Paypal.

Click on the uscutter financing link on their homepage. It isn't actually a lease they use an outside company to basically finance you (I talked with them a while back) and you can add up to a certain percentage of "stock" to make the minimum.

• Like 1

sure wish someone close to me would buy a new roland printer and fusion before they had the business to support it!  within 100 miles would be nice too - looking for the right fire sale to come along for newer equipment as I like to replace ever so often

• Like 3

Click on the uscutter financing link on their homepage. It isn't actually a lease they use an outside company to basically finance you (I talked with them a while back) and you can add up to a certain percentage of "stock" to make the minimum.

Jay thats what I meant. The lease becomes a loan with a percent buy out in the end. Usually ends up in the $100-1000 range, depending on the company.

The company uscutter uses contacted me once and there's was a straight up loan. They never mentioned the worst lease on the phone.

I know that ryonet uses a lease company called time payment and you can get just a fusion but they will talk you into buying more as you loan will be up to $4000 depending on your credit so you dont have to use it all up but if you get the print more package then you will be a little over $2600 and they do ask for a first and last payment before you get the equipment. also they charge you a flat shipping on the fusion of $75.00 but thats all added to the price.https://secure.leasestation.com/app.cfm?vurl=c2hmbx5&wsc=sp&loc=&vButton=ipd&do=apply&frm=&skny=n&rel=nofollow&appType=B&ec=1950&cost=1950&ProductId=&ProductName=Stahls%20Hotronix%20Fusion%20Heat%20Transfer%20Press%20-%2016x20in

I've been in a similar situation, so I can give you some useful advice. When I came across this, I immediately started looking for an answer to this question. I found the answer at a consultation with Mortgage Broker Cambridge, who told me about all the details that concerned me at that time. Thanks to this consultation, I was able to solve this problem and never return to it again. I think this information will be useful to you, just as it was useful to me a year ago. I'm sure you can handle it.

5 hours ago, AveryMolly said:

I wonder how much the odds and rules have changed in this business. Does anyone know?

Odds and rules about what?  You're posting to an over 5 year old thread.  Specifics please..