Dellrose Custom Lighting

More flames......

I guess you could say that the flame bug has bit me!!! :)

After seeing the flames on my HHR, I got to wondering what they would look like on my Dodge. So when I got home from work today, I started playing with some different files and found one that I liked. Next thing you know, I done had a set of black flames cut out.

2004Dodge3500Flatbed004_640x480.jpg

2004Dodge3500Flatbed006_640x480.jpg

Both of my vehicles:

2004Dodge3500Flatbed007_640x480.jpg

I may have to see what my truck would look like with some flames on it, using the same free vinyl that you used on your wive's vehicle...

The flames on my truck came from a file that Beardown posted in the graphics request page. I think there were about 200+/- different files in it. I think the next thing that I will do is cut some to put above the headlights :).

Careful, on where you go now everyone will know where you have been and won't mistaken it on where you've been.  :)

Well it wont be the first time. I have always had a truck that couldnt be missed. My last truck was an 02 S-10 that was lowered, shaved, and canary yellow. Everyone knew my truck. It does make me drive a little more careful though.

Well nice to see that your getting use out of them ........Hey is that free black vinyl??!!