JonnnScott

Another script

Buy find my font

mark-s

Wow thanks for your help! Do you have a problem with me? I see you can help others that ask for a font but you have to tell me to buy something when I ask for it? I figured the FONT section of a forum was here to help identify fonts.

John teaching a man to fish is not always a voluntary arrangement. 

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="JonnnScott" data-cid="395158" data-time="1432777282"><p>

Wow thanks for your help!</p></blockquote>

find my font was the best help I was ever given. Now I don't have to wait on somebody to come along and help. Time is money

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="JonnnScott" data-cid="395158" data-time="1432777282"><p>

Wow thanks for your help!</p></blockquote>

find my font was the best help I was ever given. Now I don't have to wait on somebody to come along and help. Time is money

Im not in any rush what so ever. Not even needed this month. Figured I would get ahead of the game if my sister ever makes up her mind on what she wants. I dont run a business, dont need to identify fonts every day, week, month. Why spend $50 on something ill never use? That's a waste of money if you ask me.

Isn't there free version online or am I thinking of something else

Isn't there free version online or am I thinking of something else

There is a 30 day trial. But I used it last time I needed a font about 2 months ago. So it wouldnt let me use it again, I can only buy it now.

I can't speak for mark-s but I see that your last 4 posts have asked for 5 fonts.  Sorry to say it but that's beginning to show a pattern that to me is basically of laziness (no offense meant). Sometimes when it's just too easy to let someone else put in the effort one can start to get used to it. 

I help out quite a bit, more with vectors or tech on AI than with fonts but I tend to stop offering when I think someone isn't putting in their own efforts too. I kind of like to look at this group as a self-help and advice rather than a do it for you kind of thing. This just one mans opinion, take it as you please. 

I can't speak for mark-s but I see that your last 4 posts have asked for 5 fonts.  Sorry to say it but that's beginning to show a pattern that to me is basically of laziness (no offense meant). Sometimes when it's just too easy to let someone else put in the effort one can start to get used to it. 

I help out quite a bit, more with vectors or tech on AI than with fonts but I tend to stop offering when I think someone isn't putting in their own efforts too. I kind of like to look at this group as a self-help and advice rather than a do it for you kind of thing. This just one mans opinion, take it as you please. 

And if you look at the dates they are just about 1 a month. I only post on here when I cannot figure it out myself( not my full time job or even part time. And not very tech savvy when it comes to it). Figured that is what these forums are for. Sorry for asking for help. Ill figure it all out for myself next time. Great to see this forum is full of people that would rather give you a hard time than to help you out every so often when you need it.

It also has plenty of folks who can't take a little constructive criticism either. Sorry you didn't want to hear what I had to say but it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round and it sometimes runs less smooth than others. It's just my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. 

For what it's worth I don't know what it is, even using Find My Font. Liorah and Monterey BT are close in overall look but not exact. 

• Like 1

This forum is a community...... 

Most of the people here provides help and receives help.   It's a give and take.   Some give more then other but overall it's a well balanced community. 

I've never met anyone here in person but I'd do whatever I can to help them out.  

Now if someone only comes here for help it upsets the balance and that person it nothing more then a leech. 

I'm sure if you come around alittle more, join in on some off topic conversations the community will be more inclined to help you.  

Hope you have a great day. 

• Like 2