First time experimenting with printable heat transfer. It's a Siser product, using on my Roland 540V.

Do I print in reverse as If I were just cutting the normal vinyl? Does it apply the same (clear backing face up?) I've got the recommended temp/time/pressure settings, I just dont want to waste a lot of media not knowing how it works.

Thanks in advance!

I know it's a little late but we do print on the heat vinyl transfers. In the future if you need any help please email us

Would save a lot of time if you could mirror this product without having to mask it.think of all the time that could be saved

Would save a lot of time if you could mirror this product without having to mask it.think of all the time that could be saved

how exactly would that work - you would be printing on the side of the material that is being stuck to the item?  as the color cannot go all the way thru to the other side like regular htv you would end up with just the white visible and none of the color you printed.  trying to wrap my head around the idea here