Sign in to follow this  
wickedstangs

Looking for Carbon Fiber Vinyl

Avery SF 100-134-S

where do you purchase this? Can you get it from USCUTTERS? and can I get it by the yard?

I'm not sure about USCUTTERS. We buy our vinyl by the roll and usually from Grimco.

Metrorestyling.com has lots of options for carbon fiber. glossy...matte...3d...4d...pick your poison.

• Like 1

Does anyone know the difference between DiNOC and 1080 carbon fiber (specifically, 1080 CF-12 looks exactly the same as Dinoc)?

I second Metrorestyling, they have it all and you can get it by the foot. Just pay attention to the width because it varies between brands.

Does anyone know the difference between DiNOC and 1080 carbon fiber (specifically, 1080 CF-12 looks exactly the same as Dinoc)?

I second Metrorestyling, they have it all and you can get it by the foot. Just pay attention to the width because it varies between brands.

The Di-Noc is mostly made for flat surfaces or more for a cutting application as where the 1080 is a wrap film that will work better with the contours of a vehicle. 

HOWEVER be weary 3M has had ALOT of quality control issues on their 1080 wrap films lately...not sure if that translates back to the Carbon Fiber 1080 or even the Di-Noc but just be aware of that when you purchase.