Primal Decals

just curious on titan 2 settings

I havent had any issues really, sometimes vinyl being pulled while cutting but hardly ever, the speed is set not to fast maybe around 145 or so and pressure at 102 or 105. but i always see people talking about blade offset settings and other things etc when it comes to cutting there vinyl...I use scalp4 and was curious if i should have my settings set a certain way or leave it .Thanks in advance..

You set your cutter so that it cuts good and leave it...No 2 cutters are a like,  even same models... No settings are set in stone...  If you have no problems, why would you change it?   My cutter is set, I don't change anything except the speed depending on what I cut.....And I mean months and months. and months.

People use different blades.  If blade depth out of the blade holder is different, then the force required to cut the vinyl will be different. You don't know how others have their blades set exactly, and probably not like yours.  Too many variables that change a lot of things on vinyl cutters.  As well as variables in vinyl and other supplies being used...

• Like 4

And I know theres a lot of confusion about offset but if your square corners are sharp and square don't mess with it. It will not fix any other problems only create new ones.

• Like 2