Sign in to follow this  
Macon Innovations

My very first HTV shirt

Yep you can. I usually just press the first layer(s) for a few seconds (like 3-5) so that it will stick good enough to get the carrier up and then the final layer for the full time. I have some designs that are 5 color but that's a lot of press time. 

You will notice that the shirt will shrink and expand all sorts of ways you don't want it to so sometimes getting everything back to perfect alignment can be troublesome. 

Excellent, Thanks.....I can't find my temp gun to check this thing out either so not sure if it's heating evenly or not yet , but it seems to be well built....and I really like the auto open feature

You can usually tell when you are cooking about right if you can start to see the fabric lines through the vinyl. Some colors are easier to see it in like silver. Siser is unbelievably forgiving. I have used it in conjunction with other brands that needed higher temperatures and it didn't phase it. I still try to stick to the 305 for 12-15 but I usually err on the side of caution. 

Lookin' good!

Yeah...but the idea is to SELL some to other businesses...

It's still fun and THEY pay for it!

:lol:

Sue2

Well I kind of figured I had to practice a little bit.....lol ;D  :rolleyes:

My uncle wanted a shirt SO he is helping advertise as well***He just doesn't know it yet***

post-92305-0-40237600-1431808708_thumb.j

• Like 1

I have this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach that this is going to get very addicting and very expensive.....

Not expensive if you sell a few. Very addictive though. You will fins that you turn into a shirt design critique of about every other shirt you come across. LOL

Have only worn my first shirt in public for maybe 12 hours....Handed out about 10 cards....Got 2 calls people wanting shirts....Not bad for making my first shirt ever yesterday at around 6 pm....The ask me thing really worked....

• Like 3