express2100

Resources for Blank Baby Onesies & Bibs

These will be my main focus when I buy my first press so I'm hoping you guys can lead me towards the better suppliers. Yes I googled it so I do know who sells them. Looking for a good price to quality ratio. Thanks 

I've been buying 3 packs from Walmart for heat vinyl ( about $6). They have all been white but they also have a few colors.

Thanks guys I'll check them out. Are there certain blends that work better than others for Siser easy weed or stretch?

I have been getting mine from jiffy shirts. Not a huge color selection but seem to do good with the endurtex iron on vinyl

• Like 1

Wally World had the best prices..... discounted 3 packs for $4. I bought a bunch of screen print transfers to try out and my wife just had to have this one...

post-85196-0-96410200-1434376043_thumb.j

• Like 2

That looks great. Is it print or heat press vinyl?

Thanks! It is a screen print transfer. Otherwise known as a plastisol transfer.

I think the design is too big for the onesie but this is just for practice and the prego wife really liked it. I know better than to argue with her

• Like 1

I ordered some from Amazon, came out to like 80 cents a piece.  

Whats the link to those for that cheap? and how did the look once you got them?

where did u get the plastisol transfer ? Just curious, if that is what the stores sell in the transfer isle or did u order it?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="theresat" data-cid="400820" data-time="1439613282"><p>

where did u get the plastisol transfer ? Just curious, if that is what the stores sell in the transfer isle or did u order it?</p></blockquote>

http://www.proworldinc.com

Awesome site thanks for sharing !! Do you know if there stuff is licensed ? Ie. Ford,Army etc?

Ford is a license product, they get them from Art Brands, or even West Side Transfers which is owned by Stahl's if I remember correctly.

I assumed they would be on a site like that. I was thinking about getting a heat press, what's the down sides to buying a $300 press?

I assumed they would be on a site like that. I was thinking about getting a heat press, what's the down sides to buying a $300 press?

If you are getting a budget press I suggest the swinger from USCutter. It's mid level and I ran the poop out of mine for several years without a problem (I still have it as back-up). The digital temp gauge was way WAY off but once I figured that out I had good luck. A swing press will allow you more versatility than a clam because they press straight down and can adjust for thicker materials. 

http://www.uscutter.com/15-x-15-Digital-Swing-arm-Heat-Press

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Quitetitan4" data-cid="400833" data-time="1439650331"><p>

Awesome site thanks for sharing !! Do you know if there stuff is licensed ? Ie. Ford,Army etc?</p></blockquote>

Treat those like any other copyright and stay the hell away from them.

The transfers I liked the best out of what I purchased to fool around with are from X-it . They had brilliant colors and were user friendly. I have washed and dried one piece 30 times and it still looks great. I spoke with the guy from X-it and he is very nice. He is willing to work directly with business owners for custom transfers etc. I haven't pursued it any further yet as I have been too busy.

The transfers the big companies sell are licensed and legal for you to sell. Their business is wholesaling to shop owners like myself.

• Like 1

I would like to find a sample of each style to see if I would like the application of heat transfer and screen-print transfer. I'm sure I have handled them or may even own some but would like to know before I bought a press.