Go-C Graphics

Go-C Graphics

The signs are cool.  Do the mov's show them lit up?  Hard to tell,

Cal

On 6/8/2015 at 5:48 AM, OWJones said:

How much for that roll of tape?

You will have to contact his agent,,lol I think ive seen him around town with Big Daddy Duct Tape lol.

17 hours ago, clhyer said:

The signs are cool.  Do the mov's show them lit up?  Hard to tell,

Cal

Yes the .mov show them off and on.

8 hours ago, Primal Decals said:

You will have to contact his agent,,lol I think ive seen him around town with Big Daddy Duct Tape lol.

Only the most famous rolls of tape get a photo shoot like that.   

• Like 1

Is that laser etched or sandblasted or chem @Go-C Graphics ? If laser what machine are you using ,Been trying to find a small one that will do like a 12x12 area etc ,Ive seen some on ebay but i wasnt sure about them. Just wanting to do glasses and maybe wood etc.Thank you.

On 8/2/2017 at 3:22 PM, Primal Decals said:

Is that laser etched or sandblasted or chem @Go-C Graphics ? If laser what machine are you using ,Been trying to find a small one that will do like a 12x12 area etc ,Ive seen some on ebay but i wasnt sure about them. Just wanting to do glasses and maybe wood etc.Thank you.

All laser etched.   I sold all of my sandblasting equipment about a year ago.    

I started off with a blue and white laser engraver from ebay. At the time they were about $2000.  Since then I believe they've gotten cheaper.  

Like I said in my other post. Even after my intial purchase I'd had to put alot more money into it.   I've blown 2 tubes now and cheap one cost more than your $500 budget.   

Let me know if you have any questions.  

• Like 1

On 7/27/2017 at 8:59 PM, Go-C Graphics said:

I'm going to start marketing LED light up garage signs.   These are my first examples.   

That's a great idea for a niche market. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

That's a great idea for a niche market. 

Thanks @Wildgoose

I've been struggling for a few years to find a market I enjoyed making stuff for and that isn't completely saturated with people.  

Now all I need to do is find a happy price point.   

• Like 3

Those look great, but man are those stand off pricey.

Another thing that might sell well, turn that design into a clock. Shouldn't be too hard to do. ;)

9 hours ago, darcshadow said:

Those look great, but man are those stand off pricey.

Another thing that might sell well, turn that design into a clock. Shouldn't be too hard to do. ;)

Get out of my head!!!!

Stop reading my mind.

2017-08-08 23.50.29.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Go-C Graphics said:

Get out of my head!!!!

Stop reading my mind.

Tried that once - scared the Bejesus right out of me :)

bet the forum discount is MOPARORNOCAR and you have to have at least 2 mopars in the dirveway or garage to qualify :)  :)  :)  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dakotagrafx said:

Tried that once - scared the Bejesus right out of me :)

bet the forum discount is MOPARORNOCAR and you have to have at least 2 mopars in the dirveway or garage to qualify :)  :)  :)  

Or 1 BadA$$ mopar like mine.  :D:D

• Like 1

No doubt about that - you would smoke staceys RT and my latest truck is all about pulling . . . give me 2 more years when she gets her new one ;)

she wants the awd hemi charger - I prefer the 300 or challenger (I will lose) but as we get older I am trying to steer her toward a jeep grand Cherokee -we seem to be getting to a point that ride comfort and getting in and out easier is becoming more important  . . . I say as I climb up into the 2500 every time 

6 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

she wants the awd hemi charger - I prefer the 300 or challenger (I will lose) but as we get older I am trying to steer her toward a jeep grand Cherokee -we seem to be getting to a point that ride comfort and getting in and out easier is becoming more important  . . . I say as I climb up into the 2500 every time 

My brother has a SRT8 Jeep Cherokee and it's pretty crazy.    Those things have a ton of power.   And AWD for those winters

• Like 1

did you see the trailcat :huh:

I hate to admit it but I have been digging my way back to the Mustang in the barn - maybe next year it will reappear 

Dakota, I had the chance to watch a lot of NC Sheriff's & Police officers train on autocross last year.  They all had their own department's wheels so there were Crown Vics, Explorers, Chargers - maybe even an Impala or two.  Those AWD Chargers (with Hemis) could squeak all four coming out of the last turn.  They were incredible to watch!

Unfortunately the consensus among most of the cops there was that the transmissions did not hold up.  Many reported that the department had some Chargers but could not keep them on the road due to that:(  And it pains me to say that...

Cal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clhyer said:

Dakota, I had the chance to watch a lot of NC Sheriff's & Police officers train on autocross last year.  They all had their own department's wheels so there were Crown Vics, Explorers, Chargers - maybe even an Impala or two.  Those AWD Chargers (with Hemis) could squeak all four coming out of the last turn.  They were incredible to watch!

Unfortunately the consensus among most of the cops there was that the transmissions did not hold up.  Many reported that the department had some Chargers but could not keep them on the road due to that:(  And it pains me to say that...

Cal

used to be a common complaint with many people back when we had caravans - luckily none of ours gave a a bit of problems. I still hope to get her into a jeep grand Cherokee.  love the charger and 300 but lowering my butt and getting back out is much easier in the suv than the car now days and we have both had 2 knee surgeries

• Like 1

My best bud from HS has a 1971 RT challenger sitting in a garage since the late 80's. Factory electric sunroof and a bunch of other goodies. Worth a lot of $$$. 

• Like 2

Go-c nice work. I like the led standoffs but they are costly. Is it hard to recoup the money for them and the piece?